Chapter 14

I try to walk as fast as my legs let me. I can hear his voice calling my name behind me, but I prefer to ignore him. No matter how bad I missed him, no matter how desperate I was to kiss him, I can't do it. This is not who I am, and not who I plan to become. 

Since I was younger I had a lot of crushes , but almost none of them were mutual. I never had a boyfriend, and now this? I never had one, and although I felt lonely at times , I never felt like I needed one. But Harry had to appear. Harry had to ruin everything. I know him for a short period of time and he has already this effect on me. I can't let this happen. I'm not one of those girls.

Lost in my thoughts I almost forgot where I was going. The other four were still there sitting on the couch.

I smile as I enter the room and Louis changes to a worried expression. I can tell he has caught me.

"Where were you?" Zayn asks looking behind me, and  I immediately know to whom he is talking to.

"I went to the bathroom." He says in a low voice. I don't dare to look at him, I'm too ashamed.

"Five minutes guys, let's go." A tall man standing next to the stage's entrance says.

They all leave me in the couch and go to the concert. 

I still feel the same that I felt two weeks ago , when I was watching them for the first time. The butterflies, the nerves, all of it. It makes me relive some of my memories.

After two hours of concert , they finally come back and I instantaneously go hug Louis and congrat all of them.

"Well I should get going, thanks again! Great show!" I say, grabbing my bag.

"Want a ride?" Louis offers and I'm glad he did. I'm tired of travelling by taxi, but I can't afford a car, so I guess I have to get use to it.

"Yes, but is it okay? I feel like I'm being too much of a problem" I hesitate. I can't forget the fact that they are always nice to me, and they have already done so much for me, I don't want to be a problem or cause one.

"Don't be silly" Louis answer.

We walk past everyone and we exit by the back door because of the papparazi.

Louis opens the door for me, and again I'm amused by his chivalry.

"Spill it" He says in the exact moment I close his cars' door.

"What?" I say, surprised by his words.

"Don't fool me Meg, I know something happened when you were at the bathroom, and I have the feeling it is about Harry" He says clearly teasing me.

"Well..."

"Tell me" He says , with a much calmer voice.

I tell everything to Louis and his face changes from sweet, to shocked, to worried.

"Please don't change your opinion about me" I'm not like this. The girl that two hours ago was kissing Harry wasn't me, and I hope he understands it.

"Meg, I don't blame you, you clearly have feelings for him, I'm just worried you'll get hurt. That Harry that you saw today, that you have seen, it's not Harry. Since your date he has not been the same one, and I'm afraid you'll get hurt." His voice is calm and sincer.

"I know, thanks" That's all I can say. If it wasn't for Louis I really don't know how I would deal with all of this.

Without noticing we are already in front of my old building. Louis stops the car right in front of the building and I rush inside, thanking him before I leave the car.