The Meeting

Being out here on the corner is all I know. When your mom loves the glass pipe more then she loves you and you wouldn't even know your father if you walked past him on the street. I grind for my niece and I, she is my heart and I will do anything for us to get out the ghetto including stand out here in the cold like a working girl . Ever since my brother ... interrupted out of my thoughts as a customer walks up..

"Hey Tee Tee" he says with a smile so gruesome you want to throw up.

"Man don't hey Tee Tee me , what you want?" I ask with annoyance dripping from my voice

"Can I get two of them thangs?" he continues

"you got my money?" I asked bluntly

"Yea you know I got you, your shit is the best, these other niggas try to sell me trash." He admits
I nod my head but remain silent and we make the transaction.

My name is Tiana and my life is simple. I sell dope because I like fast money, it pays the bills and I can pay my tuition up front. Yea that's right I go to college to study Physical Therapy. By night I'm corner girl and by day I'm college student. It's either a stripper or McDonald's and they both ain't for me I'm to reserved . I bang with only a few people, speaking  of a few my, niggah Ron walks up .
"Tee Tee your fine ass still out here on the corner?" He says as he daps me up and I look at the time. damn its 3:30 a.m I need to do some last minute studying and go home in time to make breakfast for Neek Neek and get her on the bus for school.

"Yea I'm bout' to dip in a few" I reply " and stop playing with your lame ass". I respond

"Sike girl, yahh ole big head ass. You know you my niggah" he jokingly states.

Here he go with this again! sometimes I think he's lying but I know I'm not ugly I'm just a little self conscious. My skin is the color of milk chocolate, I stand at 5'1 , 150 lbs C cups for breasts and tooting a little something in the back. My bright brown eyes and pouty lips makes me a sight for sore eyes. I glance down at myself and I got on my black fitted joggers, with my butta timbs and my black bomber jacket . I keep my bra strap length natural hair styled , and tonight in a low puff. I always keep my nails done, because it just makes me feel girlie. I know people think I'm gay . I'm not though , I like dick I just don't think it's a guy around here for me . I seem to go unnoti ....

"Tee you hear me?" Ron snaps at me

"Naww what you say?"

"Big home finna come threw and collect, or you gonna take it to burtha?" He asks.. burtha is the name of our trap house

"I might just wait for big homie, I have some tim..." all of a sudden an all black escalade pulls up In front of us. I reach for Susie my .38 that I keep tucked when I'm on the block but it's not there
"FUCK" I curse at myself. Ronny puts his hands out in front of me.

"Be cool its king." He says.

King, hops out the truck and daps Ron up. king is the head honcho, over top of all of us damn near our supplier. I heard stories about him and his right hand man Jeff being ruthless in the streets. I know only a few people get to interact with him , I wonder why he's here collecting tonight and not the big homie Miko.

"What's good my niggah. I'm here to collect. I figured I'd pull up on you niggas to see if y'all really out here working. But i know y'all are because Miss. Tee Tee right here is my best solider." He glances at me with hazel eyes of a goddess. I've never seen king up close before and I'll be damned if this man isn't sculpted by the gods himself. His menacing hazel eyes were no match for his dark chocolate skin. 6'1 with broad shoulders, body ripped under his all black true religion outfit . He reminded me of the actor Lance Gross. SHIT Tee Tee say something I panic to myself, don't just stare at the man . Fuck why couldn't Miko just collect toni....

POPP !!!!
POPPP !!!
POPPP !!!