Oh my God, do I? Would I? Could I?! If he likes that kind of thing then - I mean, maybe! Louis certainly wouldn't have opposed it when the two of us were...

I clear my throat, shuffling on my feet, still feeling red and bothered but now I'm feeling guilty, too. I bite back the bitter feeling, wanting to spit out the truth to Liam and tell him that I kissed Louis - even if it wasn't to intentionally cheat on him but, well... Oh, crap. I might have to tell him.

Even as I think this and open my mouth, the words that come out are not what I intend. "You're wet. And shirtless."

Liam grins crookedly, swiping at a water droplet that is creeping down his neck and pinching it between his fingers. "Very well observed," he muses. He cocks his head at me, raising an eyebrow. "Too distracting?"

Normally I'd probably splutter some incoherent babble about how, no, I'm not staring but right now I really can't, so I simply bite my tongue and refuse to answer. Liam, with his ego, takes his as a yes and grins. "Come in", he says. "Sorry I'm not ready. I thought I was meant to be picking you up."

"Harry gave me a lift." When I see Liam frown from the corner of my eye as I unlace my boots, I hastily add, "Uh, not that I spent the night with him, or anything. He and Louis were helping me prepare for this date," he still doesn't look particularly amused, so I rush on, "and Louis was getting impatient so, uh, Harry gave us a lift here and Louis tried to get out of the car but-"

Liam suddenly laughs. I hear the door shut and, after a moment, he says, "It's so endearing when you over-explain things."

I look at him, flushing in what I think is surprise. It could be pride. Or happiness. Or my blood could just have decided to have a party in my cheeks - who knows? "Endearing...?"

He grins, shaking his head. "Do you talk this much when you're having sex?" Suddenly, his expression sombre, and he says, "No matter. Don't answer that. I'll find it out for myself."

Really, he's jealous. I can see it. He doesn't like thinking about me having relations like that with other people but he doesn't want to say it. I wont say it, either, lest I ignite his wrath and.... actually, maybe possessive and jealous Liam is exactly what I need right now. Regardless, I put my shoes to one sie stand up straight, suddenly very conscious that my ass was in his line of sight as I was bent over.

"I'm - I'm sure you will," I mutter. I'm both embarrassed and hot and I don't really know how to respond to these conflicting feelings, so I simply stand here like a lemon.

Liam smirks. "You okay?" he asks. He slinks forward, loops the towel around his neck, and continues, "You look like you need to be cooled down."

My lips ache; subconsciously, I sway towards him, teetering up in order to kiss him. "I - I was thinking I need to be heated up."

Slowly, his hand settles on my waist and he pulls me flush against his body, humming thoughtfully. "I'm sure you'd like that very much," he murmurs.

He's so close now, his lips inches away, that a water droplet drips down onto my cheek. It feels strangely cold and alienated against my warm skin and I gulp, as if to savour the feeling. "Yes, sir."

"And I'm sure I'd like that, very much..." His leans in and my lips part, his breath a heavy caress over my face. "Unfortunately, if I start now, I would not be able to stop."

And then he's gone, and I'm cold again, and I can't help but whimper at the sensation of being all alone. "Just a kiss, then?" I practically pout. "Please."

Liam's smile is radiant and so beautiful that it hurts my heart. "Oh," he sighs dramatically, rolling his eyes, "if I must." And then his arms have enveloped me and his lips are plundering mine firmly, and my whole body tingles from the very idea of touching him like I am. If simply kissing him makes me feel so alive, imagine what... other things... would make me feel - apart from the obvious, of course. Oh my.