Chapter 10: You build us up and tear as down

" Sometimes we have to choose between what is right and what is easy. "

--- Albus Dumbledore

On the main house of the Uchiha clan there was a commotion cause by a racket the little platinum blond with a half black hair had done. After two years of being with her they were now use to her antics that even Fugako had a little smirk at hearing his little princess screaming indignantly. A little while later the platinum bundle came into view with a bird in her shoulder.

What makes you scream this time?

This bird bite my leg dah " annoyed ", oh by the way can you tell if this bird is male or female.

Good morning Mito!

Morning Ma where's Sasuke and Itachi ?

Sasuke is already in school and Itachi is in the anbu head quarters.

Hhhmmm. . . I thought his with Izumi neechan his girlfriend.

Girlfriend ? Izumi ?

Rei just laugh at Mikoto's surprise while pretending she did not catch the sharp look of Fugako.

It's okey mah, dah im too young for Itachi and beside Itachi is happy with her so im happy too.
Oh iv look at the meaning of fiance and marriage on the library " smile " * no wonder kaasan had raise a ruckus and almost killed tousan * " thoughtful expression " .

Fugako look at the bird Rei had lowered in the tea table while listening to the conversation of the two.

This is a rare bird, where have you found this?

In the traning ground near the forest of death.

Its a male Phoenex bird, its rare and its still young. Have you name him already ? * Knowing you albeit you would name it too *.

Thanks dah! no I haven't, but I will name him Shi.

Hn.

After eating her late breakfast she went out to the village library with her Uchiha guard trailing after her to read about the phoenix bird so she would have the background and knowledge of its characteristic. After an hour of reading she went to the uchiha training ground for some work out routine and fuinjutsu training.
Lately shes having this bad feeling that there was something going to come down on the uchiha house hold, especially after the commotion Itachi had done a week ago when Shisue, his sword sensei in the uchiha clan went missing.

Flashback;

Three Uchiha elders came at the big house and ask if they can talk to Itachi. The uchiha anbu walk out of the house gate with the three men were they talk and one of them gave him a piece of paper. Itachi look at the paper and talk again to the three men, but a while later a voice was heard shouting.

Dont think that we dont notice that your siding with the village. Your status as an anbu had made your head grow big.

A squabble had erupted between Itachi and the three men that leave them knock down on the ground.

Reika was fearful at was she saw that she went to Sasuke and drag him to the door while holding the poor boy on a vice like grip. When they reach the door they saw Itachi standing with red eyes while looking at them at the side of his eye with his father glaring hard at him.

Itachi knelt down in front of his father and the elders bowing his head as if in defeat while saying " Please forgive me for what I have done, but I did not kill Shisue " .