Chapter 6: My family My teachers

Every family has a story to tell. Welcome to OUR'S.

------ Unknown

A girl not less than two years of age with golden brown eyes with flecks of green and a hair of blond and black that reach her neck was meditating in the corner of the living room of the Senju house in the out skirts of the fire nation at the hidden valley exclusive for the senju compound.
Her mother was watching her with a fond and content smile checking at her childs progress.
Her name was Senju Reika the only child of the two sannins who are Jeraiya and Senju Tsunadae.

Eversince the day her mother found the dead snake at her cot when she was still nine months old, her parents decided to teach her the shinobi life when she turns three. That incident turned her hair into two colors a fact her parents suspected when Jeraiya shared the prophecy to Tsunadae.

She was in the meditative position to get a flawless chakra control to start her training with simple ninjutsus starting with walk on the trees and water. She almost had achieve a perfect faultless chakra control even though she divided her vast chakra so she would not get exhausted in her taijutsu training with her mother the slug densitsu no sannin Tsunadae.

Tomorrow is her birth day and her father would return from Konoha a fact that made the kid ecstatically excited because of a promise he made that he would teach her to walk on trees and water as a gift.

The next day Tsunadae was in the kitchen eating when her daughter came in from the back yard running straight to her lap.

Kaasan. . .kaasan come out side and look what I did.

The kid drag her mother out to the training ground at the forest in the back of there house.

Look kaasan all my shurikins, senbons and kunais hit the target and it's not accidental, I hit the mark for three rounds already. Look I will do it again.

While the kid was blabbering whilst taking off all the weapons from the target wood, her neechan went to stand beside her mom with a smirk.

Here kaasan watch this. . .

The kid stood a little distance away from the target and throw the kunais first which hit the red in the middle, head, arms and legs without one of the kunai falling to the ground. Next she threw her senbons on the mummy, the senbons hit accurately at all the vital spots in the body which made the mother gulp and Shizune smirk while thinking * Oh. . . Dang I would not anger the kid *. Next and last the shurikin, just like the kunais they hit the target with precision.

The kid turned to her mother with a face that shone with happiness and pride at her small achievement.
The mother look at all the weapons her daughter threw before looking at the child. Tsunadae gave her child the most beautiful smile and hug her daughter * damn she's dangerous with weapons. Wait till you saw this Jeraiya * .

Your so awesome Rei chan im so proud of you. Happy Birth day too! Now what do you want for lunch ?

Would tousan be home before lunch? The kid ask her mother with a hopeful eyes.

The mother just sigh before telling the kid that she does'nt know.

Oh well I was hoping that the four of us could have lunch together because it's my birth day. Anyhow I want a beef steak and tea or coffee. The smile was back again in the kids face as if the conversation a while ago did not happen.

Beef steak and fried rice with coffee it is Reika sama! Shizune said with a smile and will have lunch here outside. How's that?

" If you all ask why Reika drinks a coffee at such a young age well it's really kind of simple, her father made her taste it and she got addicted. Yes she may like tea but she loves coffee just like her mother loves sake and gambling " .