Chapter 7: When the Kamis visit all hell break lose

There's nothing more troublesome than the gods themselves.
---- penymae

In a small town near the village hidden in the leaf a small inn was uccupied by a family who just transferred on that town not long ago. The town was full of people and travelers to the brim because of it's yearly festival.

Reika has five days more before her birth day when they reach the small town where they would meet her father. The child got easily distracted but her mother wont have any of it since they would be living immediately for Tanzaku city.

The kid was on a clearing practicing on her fuinjutsu when her father came. She show her father eagerly what she can do by sealing a bag of toys in a storage scroll. Jeraiya praise her daughter for perfecting the seal and making him proud, since not everyday you will see a young child that can master a sealing this early, he then ask her to accompany him in looking for her kaasan so they can have dinner together. Later on they found the said woman on the pub drinking, for she just lost AGAIN her money on a bet.

When she saw her daughter approach her with the father in tow she stand from where she sit and told them to follow her so they can have a dinner in a restaurant nearby.

That night Jeraiya put a seal on his daughter, the seal was called a " Seal of imprintment " on which Reika would imprint on someone that would become her future mate.

Tsunadae and Jeraiya was visited by Zeus who introduce himself as the king of the gods that evening in a dream in which they were told to give a certain necklace ( The necklace was the one I referred in chapter 2 ) to Reika on her fifth birth day. The said necklace was use to be owned by a certain demigod who had fallen during her quest. Both parents suddenly woke up from the said dream which gave them creeps at the same time shock. Jeraiya knock on Tsunadaes room to see if she was awake, whilst the said woman woke up to see the certain necklace on her bedside table.

Knocking. . . Tsunadae are you awake?

What is it Jeraiya? You seem like you saw a ghost.

Says you who is pale, let me guess you have a dream too?

Let's talk outside I have something I want you to see.

Tsunadae went back to the room and kiss her daughter before grabbing the necklace with a cloth.
When they reach downstairs they walk to the pub that was the only one thats open. Jeraiya proceeded to order some sake and radddish while Tsunadae laid the item cover by the cloth.

So what's your dream hemi?
The woman did not answer emmidiately but instead she gulp down the drink that was put infront of her by the bar tender.

Let me tell you something Jeraiya, a week ago I found our daughter with a bloody clothes which had rips in different parts of the clothing beside the Shinigami - ( sometimes referred to by their literal translation, "god(s) of death" or Grim Reapers, are a race of extra-dimensional beings who survive by killing humans to extend their own lives. ) dog. I was so horrified, I thought I had lost her, the woman cried remembering what she saw that day. Jeraiya comforted Tsunadae even though he felt like his heart had stop beating with what he heard.

Why did'nt you told me this when it happened? I should have come immediately.

Tsunadae did not answer her team mate but merely unwrap the cloth that held the necklace. The woman saw the man's expression on his face when he laid his eyes on the necklace.
Tell me your dream.

Jeraiya told her about about the dream with it's vivid details especially the necklace which made Tsunadae stop playing with her cards. Its clear as daylight to see that they both have the same dream and thoughts.