Chapter 1: Who is The Brutal guardian

Someday soon, you will sacrifice yourself to save your friends. I see things that are. . . Hard to describe. Years of solitude. You will stand tall and still, alive but sleeping. You will change one, and then change again. Your path will be sad and lonely. But someday you will find your family again.

-------- Demigod diaries

Its my first time to write a book so please bear with me.
You are free to express your thoughts but please refrain from giving a harsh criticism. If you cant avoid criticizing my story then please use kind words.

Her name is whispered in the camp fires, always in the lips of the gods and praise by songs and stories told by those who knew her. She is awesome, fantastic and every positive adjective there is that can be said. But like almost all very powerful heroes they fall to rise again.

Well that's me now, praise as a hero, but what they did'nt know wont hurt them nor would stain there belief to the gods.

I'm Amy and I'm 17 years old [lame name right?] Oh well blame that to my parents for they have a good taste. Anyhow I'm a daughter of the second major God of Olympus which is Poseidon, so I'm basically the sister of Percy J but we don't have the same mother though were twins like born at the same time, day, month and year.

Cool right? Nah. . . As cool as it may sound but its not if you would know my life story and interactions with my godly side of the family you would be surprise or shock.

I have green eyes with a flecks of blue and black ring that surrounds the green, a beautiful tan skin color and black wavy long hair that turn orange red due to a curse.

Flashback :

Sounds of running foot steps can be heard in the forest floor with harried and tired breath.
Three demigods who are exhausted are running away from there pursuers in the dense forest where the sun is having a hard time penetrating its mighty rays.

There almost in us.

Dont worry I can smell the ocean.
I said trying to comfort the little girl Jared was carrying.

What's that suppose to mean ?
Ask an eight - years old demigod they would deliver to the camp.

It means Amy here can help us greatly as her father is Poseidon the god of the sea.
Said Evan who was at the back of the group with his bow and arrow poise to shot at anyone who would ambush them.

I made a taxi cab whistle while running hoping Delphinia my pegasus would come and meet us on the cliff.

We're almost there but our enemies are gaining faster than we anticipate, we trudge on running faster but two Lycans came out from both side and start to attack us but Evans intercepted them but shooting arrows on there neck dissolving the other one into dust of gold while I finish the other that was not hit by the arrow by meeting it on the air and slashing the stomach with my sword.

You three head straight to the cliff I'll meet you there.

What are you talking about?

Jared, Evans! a waiting horse is in the cliff, run now I'll await the enemies here and hold them till you can fly away.

Are you insane? Do'nt play a hero.

The two boys were stunned to hear at what the girl plans to do that they objected to it heatedly but the look they saw on her live no room for argument especially that her dark aura is starting to rise.