*12-Finally

Newly Edited

Garret

Everyone was frozen for a minute, we, Wes, Luke and I stood at the door, mesmerized by the sight in front of us. The room was dead quite, yet the music blasted ear splittingly loud.

Gracie stood in the middle of the room, wrapped around a tall dark stranger. They grinded and rubbed themselves all over each other, her scent hit me at full speed, arousal mixed with the scent of heat, with a sparkle of Gracie’s own unique scent.

I groaned.

I pushed Wes and Luke aside and strode forward just as Derek got off his chair and came brawling towards Gracie and the stranger. Oh shit! Someone was going to get hurt tonight.

Gracie

I felt it, felt him, the moment when he snapped and just let go. Something in the air shifted, it became darker, more sorrowed, his scent hit me square in the chest and I gasped.

The stranger I was dancing with looked down at me with a look of concern. But I wasn’t paying attention; I turned and saw Derek Johnson come brawling towards us.

Garret wasn’t that far behind him, guess they weren’t staying home after all.

A brief glance at the door showed me Wes and Luke, they both had a look on their faces that said this was going to get ugly.

Derek's don’t fuck with me air reached across the room. He eyes were sharp and his unforgiving chin was made darker by two days worth of stubble. His dark was hair cut military short, something I didn’t notice before.  Harsh jaw line corded neck, veined forearms and wrists. Everything about him conveyed stark power.  Damn I tried not to stare but he filled out the shoulders of his shirt like no one’s business.The bulge of his pectorals and the ridge of his abdomen stood out tempting me to tear the shirt off and ran my fingers, my tongue all over that amazing flesh.

I stepped forward when he reached for me, but he bypassed me. The poor stranger just stood there, I don’t think he knew what was coming.

I slipped around Derek and stood in between the two men. Derek was about to lung forward but he stopped when he saw me.

“Gracie baby, get out of the way”. His breath smelled of pure whiskey and warm mint. It washed over my face. I basked in it for a moment until reality came crashing down when Garret reached for the stranger.

“Stop, Stop, no, no violence, he didn’t do anything wrong”. I said

“He was all over you”. Derek growled, well I was all over him too! I thought with a smile on my face.

Derek’s face contorted even more in anger, which I thought was impossible. Oh crap! I probably shouldn’t have thought that. Or smiled.

“I wasn’t over stepping any boundaries; she’s an unmarked and unmated shifter.” The stranger finally said. We all turned. Damn, so that’s how he sounds. Rich, dark, powerful, now that I really looked at him, he even looked familiar.

I shook my head, “Yes, he wasn’t over stepping anything. I am unmarked and unmated.” I said. Both Derek and Garret flinched.

“So then what’s the problem are these your brothers or something?” he asked, though he sounded skeptical.

“Yeah or something” I said, looking into the eyes of my so called mates. “Excuse me for a second will you”. I told the stranger.

Stranger.  I have got to ask him his name.

I turned to Garret and Derek, “Can I talk to you guys?” I asked but didn’t wait for an answer. I walked away towards the back, no one stopped me. They both followed.

Good. Finally some corporations here, we ended up in the back room. There was a sofa and a desk; it looked like Zack’s office, minus any paper works.

“What the hell are you two doing? You can’t just come in and bust an innocent stranger for dancing with me”.

“Well we didn’t bust him, yet” Garret concluded Derek nodded.

I glared at him.

“I’m serious” I screamed.

“Oh baby I know you are dead serious” Derek cooed, I frowned what the hell, then he pushed me back against the table and pressed his lips against me. I gasped and he pushed his tongue in my mouth.

His big hands slid around the waist. I couldn’t believe it, Derek Johnson was kissing me, me!

I was so caught off guard, outrages, nervous I fumbled. I didn’t know what to do.

 He took control and unleashed the force of his kiss on me, past my lips and into my mouth. He tangled his tongue with mine in a sensual dance. Demanding. He took.

Still devouring my mouth, he grabbed both of my wrists and clasped them with one hand behind my back. He inserted his thigh between mine, pressed my chest against  his and grounded his erect cock into my pussy. I gasped and he swallowed the sound.

Another pair of hands slid around me from the back. I felt lips on my neck. I panted it felt amazing to have four hands on me.

Garret moved in tight against my back, his erections stood proud and hard. They surrounded me their heat, their smell, their hands, they were all over me. And damn if that didn’t turn me on. It was wrong, I knew I should resist, but I stood frozen as they touched me.

 From behind, Garret reached his arms around me and pulled my dress up then slid his hands underneath, moving them up my body. Derek’s hands slid up, around my breasts and cupped them; he fingered and tweaked them through my dress.

My eyes slipped close. My mind drifted in a haze, I knew I shouldn’t be doing this, kissing them touching them, letting them touch me.  But I couldn’t stop. I craved it, I needed it.

I could blame it all on the heat, but to be honest, I wanted this, I liked it.

It felt good to be wanted, to be desired by not only one but two men.

Derek

Sexy images flooded Derek’s mind, he wanted to strip her naked, fuck her mindless and own her, possess her like no other. She wiggled against him freeing one hand she slipped it between them. She grasped his cock and he froze.  She gripped, and he let out a tortured breath, then her grip tightened and he almost lost it.

He growled the animal in him becoming loose.

Garret

Garret groaned as Gracie’s butt rubbed and pushed back against him, he wanted to strip her bare, lick every inch of her skin, lay his scent on her.  He wanted to seduce her and build her trust, to apologize a million times of what he did and to spend the rest of his life making it up to her.

Garret didn't want to spend a few hours burning the sheets with other woman anymore. His usual interest in the women he  slept was no longer there when he thought of making love to Gracie.  No, with Gracie, something inside of him jarred then settled into place. He wanted to hold her, kiss her for hours, he wanted to mate her and catch up on all the years of laughter, loving and passion they had missed, all because he and Derek made the biggest mistakes of their lives.

Garret struggled with himself as Gracie circled her hips against his, a rush of tingles shooting straight to his cock. Damn she was good. He wanted to eat her up. Hunger clawed at him relentless, so much deeper than anything he had ever known or felt. This mattered, she mattered and he was going to give her a night of passion she would never forget.

He palmed his way down her ass and copped a quick feel. Perfect. Lush, taking her from behind would be a sweet visual treat, getting deep inside her there would be even sweeter.

-Cassie