A Night to remember

3rd Person's POV

Naparami ang inom nila, di nila namalayang malalim na ang gabi. Then it hit the guys. Under the moonlight with the hot girls. Lalake sila. Di na nila napigilan ang sarili. Cyrus led Zam to there room and the others did the same.

@Cyrus and Zam's room

Hindi na alam ni Cyrus ang gagawin nya, seeing Zam with that red two piece really make him go hard. He was under alcohol. So he can't barely control himself. He crashes his lips to hers. He Felt sudden burning inside him. what made him more aggressive is when Zam returned the kiss. First they we're kissing each other torridly then it became passionately. His hands roam around her body. He planted soft kisses around her face down to her neck leaving a mark that symbolizes she's hers. She reached her bra and undies and hungrily take them off. He stood and stare at her body. Nahiya naman si Zam sa ginawa nyang iyon. She was going to put some covers up when cyrus spoke

"No don't. Your beautiful" and he remove his boxers revealing his hardness and place himself at top of Zam. Before entering her he spoke sweetly

"Don't worry, I love you. I'll be slow and gentle" He put it inside her. She felt the pain. He thrust faster. She felt the pain easing leaving a sensefully feeling. The room was filled with there moans. And the rest was history.

@Aley and Jared

He was so damn turned on! Seeing Aley naked. Sabi kase ni Aley mainit so ahe removed her bathing suit. Kahit na pinipigilan sya ni Jared. They where both drunk. Jared looked at Aley who is playfuly smiling. Naisip nya na ito ang drunken side ni Aley. Kahit na gusto nyang pigilin ang sarili nya he can't. It's too irrisitable. He removed his shorts and crashed aleys lips. She bit her lower lips just to enter his tongue. His hands where roaming her body. He can't take it anymore. He kissed every part of her body. Leaving a mark on her belly. He parted aleys legs and slowly entered his manhood to his. She felt the pain. He hushed him and go slowly. When the pain was gone aley shouted

"Faster! Please J-jared! Faster!"

He thrust faster and they both moaned. They felt the ecstacy.

@Carmeah and Ethan.

Carm being so Fuck drunk di nya mabalance ang lakad nya. They entered there room ng madapa sya. Dahil nahihilo sya she grabbed something hard to help her stand. On the other hand. Ethan was shocked when carm grab his manhood. Napaungol sya ng mapadiin ang hawak dito ni Carm dahil nga kukuha sya dito ng lakas napatayo. Nang matumba ulet si Carm ay kinapa nia ito at lalong diniinan ang kapit para mapatayo for the second time ethan froze and moaned to that sensation. Nang makatayo na si Carm hindi paden nya binitawan kung ano mang hawak nya  ng pagtayo nya hindi sinasadyang nalaglag ang bra nya dahil natanggal ang pagkakatali nito.

"Oopsss. hahahaha" Carm hindi na mapigilan ni Ethan ang kanyang sarili. Inihiga nya si Carmeah sa kama at sinimulang halikan she granted his kisses. They both removed there remaining clothes. He kissed his flower and it made her groan in anxiousness. Nagiwan sya ng marka sa singit nito. He parted her legs and let him in. It was painful yet bearable. They made love and the rest is history.

@Yumi and Cody

Hindi pa nakakapasok ang dalawa sa kwarto ay hinalikan na ni Cody si Yumi they felt hotness at each other. Hindi maiwasan ni Cody na ma-arouse sa tuwing hahawakan sya ni Yumi. He ripped off her clothes and planted kisses all over her body. The reached the bed. Hiniga niya si Yumi dito at sinimulan na nyang salbahin ang katawan nito. He left a kissmark in her right shoulder. They both kissed each other hungrily. She playfuly parted her legs knowing him to enter her. So he did. Slowly. She was in pain so he began to thrust faster and the sensation was there. they both moan at the feeling and they made love.

@Zerrhea and Bryan

Eah was taking hee bath when bryan entered the bathroom. Nagsama sila sa iisang shower. She felt his manhood behind her back. Hot water rushes down to there body. He started to kiss her. She off the shower switch. He began roaming his lips around her body leaving a mark on her left breast. She moaned when he left that mark on her. That moan made him more hard. He carried her to the bed soaking wet without breaking the kiss. He slowly enter her. She was in pain so he kissed those tears away.

"Hush Mosh, Mahal kita. Dahan dahan lang 'to" He said. He thrust slowly at first then faster

"Uhh bryan! Faster! Ahh!" She said almost like a moan making him energized ao he did it fast more and more and the ecstacy is there.

To be continued...