Collisson 5 & LMMVC

3rd Person's POV

Collison 5 ang limang lalakeng 4th year students palang tamak na ang pangalan sa bussiness world. YES 4th Year. Why? One thing. Independent. They are the most elidable batchelors in the Asia, Kilala sila sa pagiging, Cold Hearted, Mean, Snob at Hindi marunong magmahal ng seryoso.. They are,

Cyrus Drake Del Valle - The 16 yrs old Bussinessman. He swore after the heartbroken scene of his life that he will never love again. Suplado, Fierce tignan, pero Noon sya ang pinaka sweet at malambing.

Ethan Scott Dy - 15yrs old guy who just wanted the attention of his Father. He was the working machine among the 5 he is strict, KJ at walang pakielam sa mundo. Bussiness is Bussiness. Pero Noon sya ang pinaka makulit at active sa grupo. But after his Father's death. He became the Terror of them.

Jared Kades Ryder - 16 yrs old tween pip. Seryoso sa lahat ng bagay. He never wanted socializing with others. He only want one thing all his life. To find his missing brother. Noon sya ang bibo na cute sa grupo. Pero dahil sa Trahedyang nangyari, nabago ang ugali nya. Now his the Superviser of the group.

Cody Anderson Aragon - 15 yrs old bussiness tycoon staff. He knows everything about bussiness. Mess with his company then your company is in danger. Sya ang Bossy at Maarteng lalake sa grupo. Pero Noon sya ang pinaka simple at walang arte. Ngunit dahil sa step brother nya, He need to change himself to prove to his parents he was everything.

Bryan Steverex Montealegre - 15 yrs old self consious guy. Yeah, he was a food hater. Veggies lang. No meet. Because he doesn't want to get fat. Pero noon sya ang pinaka food lover sa lima. He was never consious about his appearance or weight. Just food and Him. Pero nang lokohin at iwan sya ng girlfriend nya because his chubby and eating too much food she left him into pieces and most of all BROKEN.

They are the every girls dream. Every parents perfect sons. The every bussinessman's wanted achievement. But they really don't know that they dont need attention, fame and money just simply love.

LMMVC (Lasceda Myzticka Montei Veigarra Ckrew)

Korning korning mga babae. Go with the flow the mag be-bestfriend, Cute at magagandang walang pakielam sa mundo. Dyosang may utak nga anga-anga naman. -_______- They are the Happy 5 walang pakielam, basta masaya sila. They where the Popular group in their school. Minsan lang nagmahal.. Niloko na, Iniwan pa. Unbelievable right? Let me introduce them.

Zamaiyrah Aice Minho - 16 yrs old Chick, Dyosa at iba pa. May pagka tanga, pero ayos lang. Fashionista ng grupo. Ate ng lahat at syempre Maganda, She was the sweet girl of the group, pero di naten alam Rock and Roll si Ateng ;) Secret lang daw baka kase pagkaguluhan sya. O'right, mahangin.

Carmeah Shayne Par - 15 yrs old Clown and Joker of the group. Makulit at laging Hyper ito. Go with the flow. Maganda, mala dyosa pero kung bumanat nako, barado ka ;) She was the Laugh machine of the group. Without her, they're not complete. Di naten alam may tinatagong B.O. yan. Joke hahaha. Marami syang problema, still she can afford to smile and make you smile.

Goddess Aleyzah Parker - 16 yrs old Mataray of the group. Strict pero Rak na ituu. Di kase pinapainom ng gamot, kaya mukhang naka drugs lagi. Kakaiba ang ugali nya kase moody. Aruuy. Maganda at mala dyosa pero naka drugs nga. For short, TIMANG. Fre sila ni Carmeah, Laughing machine. Pero seryoso kung seryoso.

Yumiria Zandrei Hilton - 15 yrs old Kikay of the group. Medyo may arte pero sakto lang. Pwedeng pagtimpihan. She is so Makulet kaya. Hypher din hahaha. Maganda at mala Dyosa pero medyo maarte, ayos na din diba?

Zerrhea Courtney Chui - 15 yrs old food lover and self consious paden. She love eating but he must maintain her sexyness DAW lol hahahaha. She is sweet and mature thinker. Tho, she will make you suffer when your on a diet!! Strict is Strict after all.

They are the LMMVC can they Change the Collisson 5? Or will they just hurt themselves because of trying.. They are the 5 lovely girls. The Perfect Daughter and Girlfriend, pero ano? They we're Left broken, crying a river of tears. Yung sweet the mga babae. Iniwan lang, that's unfair right? Tho, they had their Little Angels with them. That's one thing Collisson 5 want's to take back. Will they sacrifice AGAIN?