She's been so stressed out lately. I guess with the kids and the move it's taking a toll on her.

I decided to start helping unpack since Lauren was freaking out.

I grabbed a box and opened it and noticed it was some of AJ's old toys. I threw the box on the ground and went outside.

Lauren

As I was unpacking some of the kitchen utensils I saw Ace open a box and throw it on the ground. He then went outside and slammed the door after him.

"Uh oh. Daddy's mad." Lexi said.

"He sure is." I said then walked over to the box that was on the floor.

It was AJ's old toys. I sighed. Four years has passed and still nobody has found AJ, Tisha, or Cam. Ace gets so angry when he thinks about it.

I walked outside and saw he was smoking a cigarette.

"You okay baby?" I stood next to him.

"Nah." He said exhaling letting the smoke out his mouth. "The cops not even doing shit to help find him."

"Well all we can do is wait."

"Wait how long Lauren? It's been 4 fucking years! How longer do I have to wait until I get my son back?" He yelled.

"Imma let you cool down." I walked back inside our new house.

"Who wants to help mommy?" I asked my beautiful kids.

"Me!" Luke and Lexi said.

"Okay go put your toys in your room." I told the both of them handing them their box of toys and they raced upstairs.

I laughed and started back unpacking. As I was putting forks and spoons up my ringtone went off notifying me that someone was calling.

I answered when I saw it was my bitch Pepper.

"Hey boo. Where are you?"

"I'm like 3 hours away from Atlanta." She said.

"Good."

"Have something cooked when we get there." I heard a voice in the background.

"Girl is that Darwin?"I said.

"Yea and Tae." Pepper laughed.

"Aww damn." I said already knowing how they about to act when they get here.

I heard car horns blowing from outside.

"I gotta go. Call me when you make it."

"Okay." Pepper said and hung up.

I went outside to see who was blowing and I saw my sister Abbygail pulling up in her car.

"About time you got here." I said giving her a hug.

"I had to make a few stops on my way here." She said and locked up her Audi that Ace bought for her.

Abby is now 17. She grew up so fast on me.

"Where is my niece and nephew?" Abby asked taking her shades off

"Inside the house." I told her and she walked in.

I turned around and saw Ace standing there.

"You good now?" I asked

"Yea." He pecked my lips.
*

*

*

Ace was upstairs putting the kid's beds up, and I was in the master bedroom with Abby talking and hanging up my many clothes.

"So you got a job?" Abby asked while hanging up one of my dresses.

"Yep. I'm a realtor."

"What's that?" She asked confused.

I laughed. "It's the person that shows people houses and if they want to buy a house I help them get it."

"Ohhhhhhh." She said. "I think I'm gonna live with Pepper." Abby added.

"Why?"

"Because you and Ace have 2 kids and I don't wanna stay here and be in the way."

"You won't be in the way. But if you want to live with Pepper. That's fine, her house is just right around the corner."

Pepper bought a house three streets down from us so she could be close and continue doing business with Ace. We tried to get Ms. Evelyn to move to Atlanta with us but she said says she doesn't want to leave the restaurant behind.

"Mommy my tummy is hurting." Lexi said coming into my room.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her.

"Yes." She nodded.

"You want some McDonald's? I'll take you and your brother." Abby said.

"Yayyy. Come on Luke!" Alexis said running out the room.

I laughed. "Thanks sis."

"No problem." Abbygail grabbed her keys then left with the kids.

As I was putting all my heels in the closet I felt hands on my ass.

I turned around and saw Ace standing there smirking.

"Keep you hands to yourself mister." I told him.

He chuckled and sat on our bed. "You like the house?"

"Yes. I like it a lot." I wrapped my hands around his neck.

This is a new start for us.