"Mmm you don't sound ready." I tease as I kiss her clit softly.

"Please, Gavi!!"

"That's better." My mouth covers my treasure. Every part of her is mine. Her taste is so sweet.

"Peaches, I want to hear you say it. Who do you belong to?"

She just moans as my fingers work her clit over and over again.

"Who do you belong to, mate?" I ask her as I push a finger into her core.

"You!" She screams out her orgasm.

I crawl up her body kissing her the whole way.

"You taste delightful. All of you. I'm going to make you mine."

"Yes daddy."

My hands squeeze her hips as her legs wrap around my waist. Grabbing my cock I run it up and down her core. It feels so amazing with doing just this. I could come from this alone but I won't waste any seed unless it's inside her.

"Gavin. Just take me. Now." She demanded.

Slapping her perfect round butt, "You don't demand me, wife."

I kiss her fiercely as the head of my cock slides between core.

"This going to hurt a little baby girl. I'm going to go as slow as I can but I'm going to need you to let me know when I can move."

"Okay babe."

Sliding in my girl is so tight. I hit her barrier.

"You feel so good, Mimi. This is going to hurt."

"I trust you Gavin. I know the pain is temporary. Make me yours."

I push myself all the way in. Her walls spasm around me and I groan. I'm trying not to come.

"Baby. Did I hurt you?"

"A little. Why are you so big?"

"Gifted, I guess." I smirk looking down at her. My fingers go down to her clit and rubbing small circles in an effort to loosen her up.

"You can move now."

She didn't have tell me twice. I begin piston my way into her. I wanted to go slow so bad but I couldn't if I had tried.

"More." She asks as her nails dig into my back.

I stroke inside of her harder as I grab her breasts

"What's my name, Mimi?"

Moans cascade from her lips like a operatic soprano.

"Gavin."

"Nope." I say as I stop all movements.

"Daddy, why'd you stop?"

"I wanna hear you scream it." I slam into her and begin to stroke tenderly.

"Daddy!"

It's enough for me to nearly go off as I feel her walls clinching around me tightly. I know she's on the edge.

"Come for me baby." Kissing her as I look for her spot to mark her once completing our bond.

Her mouth opens in a silent scream and that's when I bite down joining us as one.

"MINE. MATE. FOREVER MINE." I growl as I come.

My orgasm rocks through my body and it feels like it's never going to end. I feel Mimi's walls clench around me once more and that makes me come again.

Our breathing slows and she reaches up to kiss my lips softly.

"Thank you hubby for making our first time perfect."

"Anytime and anyplace baby girl."

"I think we missed our own reception." She giggles.

I look at the clock and sure enough we missed it.

"Ready for round two?"

"Definitely."

------------------------------

Hey guys. I hope you guys love this chapter. I'm sorry it took so long to write. I'm thinking about doing a spin off for Xavier and Anna. (His Beta and Beta Female)

Let me know if you guys would like that. I would love to hear your feedback for this chapter!!

Smooches Bree 😘