Wolf's Out the Bag

Recap:

"Can I see your wolf?"

Vader's POV

"Let her see us, human."

"You have to promise not to mate her. Don't push her away I don't think I could handle it if she was scared of us." My human Gavin tells me.

"I promise."

I don't want much from my mate. Just to ravish her completely and make her round with my pups. I can't wait. She will always be near me. I'll make sure of it.

"Mimi. You sure." I ask her before I shift.

"Yes, I'm sure I want to see you." She responds calmly as her hand caresses my jaw.

I pick her up from my lap and begin to strip there in front of her. She's going to see it all anyway. When I'm about to pull off my boxers I notice that my innocent little Mimi has her hands over her eyes.

I shift into my midnight black wolf and make my way to her. Not wanting to scare her I press my nuzzle into her hands softly to let her know she can look at me now.

Naomi's POV

Gavin begins to stake off his clothes and what I see is wow. His has a eight pack. Like who has that. He strips down to his boxers. I know I'm his mate but I've never seen a man naked before in person. So I cover my eyes.

I feel a coldness on my hands. I look up to see the most beautiful black wolf. He's huge. Power is radiating off him in waves. I feel as if I wasn't his mate all this power would scare me. But as his mate I only feel safe and protected. I place my hands in his fur finding myself surprised at the softness. It's like a snuggly blanket of warmth all over me.

I feel Vader purring and it makes me giggle.

"You're so beautiful, Vader. You're so soft and I love it."

I just want to stay here with him forever like this.

"I love you." I say softly.

I feel him begin to shift under me encircling me as I drift off to sleep.

-------------------------------------

I'm so warm and this bed is so soft. I snuggle into it and hum. The bed doesn't feel like it normally does. It's kind of fuzzy. Just as I get comfortable I feel my resting place change. It goes from fuzzy to heated skin and hard planes.

I look up and see that Gavi's eyes are completely black. I know it's Vader. My body starts to burn. It's so hot. I feel as if I'm suffocating. I moan out loud and I feel my mate stand up and picks me up.

He runs to our room and locks the door behind us. My skin is so heated I begin to strip. I'm left only in my underwear. I feel as if I'm on fire. My body bows off the bed in search of relief. I see Gavin huffing in the corner. His breathing is harsh and labored.

I scream, "Gavin, I need you. Please. I need you so bad. Make it go away. I can't take it."

As soon as I get the words out he pounces on me. "Baby girl you're in heat. The only way to relieve if now is to for me to mark you here." He says to me with a kiss to my collarbone.

"It would only be temporary. We will have to mate before your next heat in a month."

"I don't care! Mark me. Mate me just make it go away. Please." I say in desperate pleading to Gavin.

His lips crash onto mine with a ferocity. It's a dominating kiss he is showing his ownership over me and I don't mind one bit. I'm his and he's mine. The heat begins to subside with each kiss and flick of his tongue against mine. I want more. So much more. But I don't want to break my promise to myself.

Running out of breath he moves down to my jaw and neck. He groans as he licks my neck.

"So delicious. So sweet. So mine. All mine." He finds my sweet spot and I scream out, "Daddy."

He groans and begins to grind his hips into mine. Staying on my sweet spot a little longer I begin to feel his teeth grow and scrape against my skin. The combination of our hips thrusting and the sinking of his canines into my flesh makes me explode. When he's done he licks at the marking and seals it with a kiss.

We both fall into a blissful sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy New Years to you all!!! 2016!! We made it.

I love and appreciate all you guys!!

Enjoy and be responsible!!

Remember

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW