Devour

Gavin's POV

"You're mine, Naomi Jade Matthews. Now I'm going to devour you. I'm going to fill you with my pups." I tell her as my wolf is scratching beneath the surface.

"Yes, Mr. Matthews." My little wife says.

My hands find her butt and I squeeze harshly.

"You're mine." I growl and she moans lowly in my ear.

"Then take me. I'm yours."

"Don't you worry little wife, I'm going to." I love calling her wife. She's mine. All mine. Forever.

She begins to remove her dress and what's underneath blows my mind. I want to rip it off with my claws and teeth.

 I want to rip it off with my claws and teeth

"Naomi come over here now. Don't make me have to come to you." I warn her.

Feeling like she wasn't moving fast enough I scoop her up and throw her on the bed. Stripping quickly I looking hungrily at my wife. She's mine. Growls emanates from my mouth in rapid succession.

Looking down at her, "Finally, you're mine. All mine. No other man can have you. Only me. Only I will know the pleasure of being clinched by your warmth. You're mine. MINE!"

Shyly she looks up at me and says, "All yours. Forever."

I can't hold back anymore and my lips crash into hers. I groan at her taste. I didn't know how much I missed it until I couldn't have my baby girl for two days. I know it's not a long time but it nearly drove me crazy.

"Oh." She moans loudly.

My lips rain kisses up and down her neck. The lingerie she was wearing was getting on my nerves so I ripped it.

"Gavi, I liked that one." She whines.

"I'll buy a million more but right now I need to feel your skin on mine. I going to make sure that my woman is throughly taken care of."

My lips kiss her breasts and I suck on her nipples as I begin to get impatient. I want to be inside her but I know I need to get her off before I can slide myself into her.

"Gavi please. I want more."

"What's my name, wife?" I ask as I bite her breasts.

"Oh - um- daddy. Please I want more." She pushes her breasts up closer to my mouth.

"No, baby girl I'm in control." I tell as my lips kiss the undersides of her breasts and they lead down to her stomach.

Soon my lips hover over my favorite spot. I rip the flimsy lace from my meal.

"Peaches, are you ready?" I ask her as I kiss her thigh

"Yes."