Cherry Blossom Festival

Picture is of Hasari's kimono and accessories
(Hasari POV)
"You're going to the Cherry Blossom Festival Temari come on" I say picking up Kushina and I grab her arm pulling her arm as we go upstairs.

"But I had nothing to wear" she says stumbling as I pull her to my room and place Kushina on my bed.

"Stand right there" I say pointing in front of me she does soon my black chakra surround her and it glows before stopping.

She was now wearing a light purple kimono with black outlining it had wind swirls design's in black on the kimono.

She had black flats on her feet and her hair was down with a few braids in it her hair was all going to the right. She had a natural eye-shadow on and she had pink lipstick on. She looked pretty.

"Done now look in the mirror" I say she opens her eyes and walk's to the full body mirror.

She gasp when she see's herself she see spin's around and smile's.

"Thank you but how" Temari asked me her face filled with confusion.

"Chakra doesn't always have to be used for being a ninja I have absolute complete chakra control now get going the festival is starting" I say because it was getting dark and that means the festival is starting.

She leaving my room not before saying Gaara's on the roof of the house.

I nod before going into the closet grabbing Kushina's kimono it was white with butterfly's on it in different color.

I grab Kushina putting the kimono on the bed I take my hoodie off before going to the bathroom and giving her a nice bath.

Wrapping a towel around her and drying her off I walk out the bathroom and put her underwear and kimono on.

I put white flats on her feet I grab a brush a began to brush her red hair then putting her hair into a neat bun.

"Hasari why aren't you dressed yet" Yoshino says coming out of nowhere making me jump a little.

"Don't do that" I say breathing hard.

"I brought you this kimono for you now let's get you cleaned" she says pushing me to the bathroom.

Taking my clothes off stepping into the warm water Yoshino begins to wash me up and then my hair.

When she was done I step out wrapping a towel around me I dry off putting on black panties on and a black bra.

Soon Yoshino help's me slide the kimono (pic up top) it was beautiful and long the sleeves went past my hand's she ties the back off the black sash around my waist. I place the black flats on my feet.

"Now sit" she says and I sit down in the chair she had she starts going my hair as I look in the mirror watching her do her work.

Soon my hair was straightened and put in a bun and the hair accessories placed in.

"Close your eyes" she says making me close therm as she starts to my makeup I sit for a couple minute's until she tells me to open my eye's.

I look in the mirror and gasp in shock my lips where a natural color and I had a natural eye-shadow on with a wing eyeliner.

"Thank you Aunt Yoshino I'll be at the festival but I have to get someone" I say picking up Kushina.

I open my window jumping onto the roof where I see Gaara looking at the sunset I walk standing next to him.

"Come on Gaara go to Festival with me" I say he looks at me with blank expression.

"Okay" he says we jump off the roof landing on the ground.