Missing?

Third Person POV

It's been a hectic year for the rest of the group and all survived it.

Everything was going well, Jimin is safe with the guys walking him home. Taehyung being by his side all the time at school to keep the smol bean safe.

Even Yoongi been staying out of trouble lately which made people a lot happier.

The next day of school, Jimin wasn't there. Then the next...then the next. Yoongi started to worry, he's never this worried at all. All he wants his friends to be safe and healthy. Mostly Jimin, he cared about him very much. Yoongi would always deny his feelings for him, he didn't really care for him that much...maybe.

Yoongi's POV

Jimin hasn't been to school for a past few days and I'm getting worried and suspicious. Maybe I should call him.

I had him on speed dial so it didn't take much effort to remember his number. I called Jimin he didn't answer, I called him again and no answer.

So I decided to text him, maybe he'll respond. No response. Jimin always has his phone at all time so why isn't he answering my call nor texts.

I rubbed the bridge of my nose, Jin looked at me. "Hey Yoongi are you alright?"

I nodded, "Yeah...". Jin knew I wasn't alright, he could tell by his mother instincts. But I didn't care, Jimin was on my mind.

The next day...

"Why isn't Jimin answering my calls or responding to my text?!", I said gripping my hair in frustration. Jin then patted my back to help calm down which does a little bit.

"It's okay, he probably doesn't have his phone with him or he might be ill". I looked at him, nodded and left it alone.

After school...

Finally schools over! I stretched, got my stuff and left. When got to the gates, I decided to head to Jimin's house to see if he's okay.

I usually go with the guys but told them where I was going so they accepted it.

When I got closer to his house, I saw a police car in his driveway. I gulped, went to his front door and lightly knocked on it a few times.

When the door opened, his mother appeared. Her eyes were puffy like if she was crying.

She told to come in quickly so I did what she said and saw two police men by the couch in the living room. I looked around and didn't see a sight Jimin.

She put her hand on my shoulder and asked me "Are you Min Yoongi?".

I nodded slowly, actually scared what's going to probably happen.  Actually scared, I never been scared since I was in elementary school. So this was serious.

"Can help us please?", she asked in depressing tone of voice. I'm worried, what's going on?…

I tighten my sweaty fist, "Help you with what mam'?"

She gulped, trying not to cry, "With Jimin…he's gone missing."

My eyes widen in shock, "W-What?", I stuttered.

The police men nodded "Yes, Park Jimin went missing a few days ago and probably thought he spent the night at you or a friends house but he isn't", the first police men told me looking at his paper.

"So we need your help sir.", the second one told me. I stood in shock. "Sorry to ask but out of all the people, why me?"

The first police men then said "Well first, your only person he texts besides my son Jungkook."

Oh yah, Jungkook dad is a police officer. I completely forgot about that.

"A-And he says nice things about you, how you help him in school and other things. He seems to like you a lot Yoongi-ah so we presume that you help us find my little Jimin…", Ms.Park explained make me flush a little bit. He likes me…

Mr.Jeon walked up to me, "So can you help us find Jimin?"

I have so much evidence to who could've taken him! My Park Jimin, My…My love!

I shook my head quickly in agreement "Yes sir, I'll help find Park Jimin!"

I will find you Jimin, don't worry, I'm coming…

---

Will they find our little Jiminie?

Dun Dun Dun DUUHH!