New Student

Chapter 01

"Yoongi...YOONGI!"

"What?!", Yoongi nearly shouted, he look up to see Namjoon looking down at him.

"It's barely start of class and you're already sleeping.", he said crossing his arms.

"I stayed up all night leave me alone, okay?", he said and putting his head back down. "Ugh...", Namjoon groaned while walking away to his desk. While he was trying to go back to sleep, Yoongi heard foot steps coming his way. Probably someone going to their seat, he took a peak and there was Jin standing in front of his desk.

"What is it, Jin?", he asked, annoyed that people that keep waking him up.

Suddenly he sprayed Yoongi with a water bottle saying "Wake up Yoongi!", with a blank expression his face.

"What the hell?!", he shouted in anger. When the teacher walked in at the wrong time, dammit. "Min Yoongi! Your language!", she exclaimed to Yoongi. I didn't apologized, Yoongi got the right to speak my mind.

Mrs. Kim rubbed the bridge of her nose in frustration. Then she looked at Jin and asked "Why do you have a water bottle in your hand?", he made eye contact with her and answered "I got my reasons."

"And you what the serious question is...?", he asked

"What Jin?", she said.

"What's the point of school?"

Everyone in the class nodded at his statement, Mrs. Kim eyes widened and responded truthly "True..but can you please take a seat.".

He did what she said and sat down. Yoongi was back to sleep, like a rock.

"Okay everyone, we have a new student, please treat him with respect.", the teacher said, making a hand motion at the door. When student walked in, everyone awed and some couldn't keep their eyes off of him.

He bowed and introduced himself "Annyeongseo! I'm Park Jimin, please take good care of me.", then smiled cutely. Most of the girls in the room nearly squealed. The teacher told him what they're doing in class and told him "You can go to the seat next by sleeping beauty, which is about to wake up." She eyed Jin, he got up again sprayed Yoongi again.

"Yoongi! Mr.Rock! Wake up!", Jin shouted. Yoongi got up quickly got up, snatched the bottle away from him, opened the bottle and poured the water all over him. "If you do it again, you won't able to write nor hold anyone's hand again, got me?", and went back to sleep.

Jin was soaked and quite pissed, but he let it go. Mrs. Kim gave him a pass to go to the nurse to get new clothes.

Skips to lunch break*

Lunch started and Yoongi skipped lunch, like usual. As he was walking through the hallways, he sees Jimin on floor, beaten.

Yoongi usually ignores these kind of things but he had this feeling that he should help him. He smack the back his head and tried to walk away from it. He looked back at Jimin, busted lip, blooding leaking from his mouth. He just couldn't ignore it, he picked him up and took him to the infirmary.

At infirmary*

The doctor/nurse patched him up and let him rest. (I'll say doctor for right now.) The doctor faced Yoongi and asked "How did this happen?".

"I don't know, I just found against the wall beaten up.", He said.

"Hmm.", the doctor hummed, Twirling in his rolling chair. Tapping his chin and looked at Yoongi.

"What?", Yoongi asked.

"You get in a lot of trouble that sends you here, your the bad boy. All tough and really rude to people that are kind of you. Don't give a damn about anyone or your education. Then you bring a new student, Park Jimin. Nice, kind and all cheerful. He has good health and straight A's
Now all...bruised and bloody....", he said still rolling in his chair. Yoongi widen his eyes and tries to talk.

"A-Are you telling me...that Im going..soft??", with a shocked look. (Okay, let's give this docter a name, lets say Baekhyun ^^)

Baekhyun stopped, stared him and answered "According to me, yes."

"HAH. ME. GO SOFT .HAH. DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH.", Yoongi stood up proudly and crossed his arms.

Yoongi is one of the baddest, toughest kid in the school. No one would want to mess with him at all. Except for his friends, they're cool. But he's becoming soft already just because of one student, Park Jimin.

Yoongi scoffed "Min Yoongi will never go soft. Never.", and walked out of the room. Baekhyun smirked at his actions, he thinks 'This going to a fun year for me'.

While Yoongi stormed out of the building and skipped the rest of school.