28. We Talk ( Sky P.O.V.)

He was their, and I felt shocked and scared all at once. It felt as if he was stalking my dreams. Hide my fear was what I was going to do. held my head up, and spoke boldly to him. "What do you want from me?" 

He walked closer to me, the hooded figure, and he reached out his hand to me. "Come and take a look at what we both could do together." 

"I will never take your hand." I walked closer to him, and I felt an amazing sense of power radiating off him. I felt drawn to it. I wanted that power, and I could kill for it. My mind snapped, and I remembered that he was evil. I took a step back and said to him. "You will never come near me again, because if you do I will hurt you!" 

"Hahahaha! Do you really think you can beat me? I am stronger than you, and you don't know how to control the power that you have. Try to beat me." He picked up his hand and a purple flame flickered. He threw it at me, and I felt my body become still. "You can't move, because you are paralyzed." He walked closer to me, and wrapped his hand around my wrist. "You've got only 2 months left to practice before the war." He took his hand off me, and began walking away from me. "Be sure to tell my son that I will be very happy to see him in battle." He turned around. "My son is your Mate." Then he was gone. 

I felt my body give, and my surroundings begin to darken.