-Sixteen-

X 2 Months Later X

Sam walked in the house, drunk once again.

"Alie! Come here, babygirl."

I stood up and helped him to the couch. He layed down and I tried to walk away, but he grabbed my waist and pulled me down, making me sit on his lap. He sat up a little and started kissing my neck, leaving love bites all over me.

"Sam, not now please?"

"I missed you, baby."

"You're drunk again, Sam. Stop."

He pulled away and kissed my cheek, laying back down on the couch and passing out. I stood up and grabbed the keys, driving to the store. I walked inside and grabbed a few things to get rid of Sam's hangover in the morning. I turned into an aisle and saw Johnson. He looked up and smiled.

"Hey Alie."

I smiled and grabbed some more stuff.

"How have you been?"

I nodded and he sighed.

"Hey, Johnson, I got the-"

I heard his voice and almost wanted to hug him. But I can't. I dropped everything on the ground and ran out of the store, ignoring him call my name.

"Alie!"

I stopped and turned around, looking towards the ground. He lifted my head up and smiled.

Jack Gilinsky.

"Hey, Princess."

I pulled my head away from his hand.

"How have you been?"

I looked down and kicked the dirt under my feet.

"Johnson and I had a tour last month."

I looked up and sighed.

"Why are you talking to me, Jack? We haven't talked in almost 3 months and now, all of a sudden, you're talking to me just because you saw me at some gas station?!  Just, please, don't start this again!  Don't start talking to me and then break my heart again!"

I turned around and drove home. Sam's car was still in the driveway so, I was okay. I stormed in the house and started yelling his name.

"Sam!"

He turned the corner, rubbing his temples.

"Hey, babe, where did you g-"

I roughly smashed my lips onto his and he gripped my waist, then butt, and finally moves his hands around my thighs, implying he wanted me to jump. I did and he swept everything off the counter, set me down and pulling away from kissing me.

"Why the sudden urge to have sex?"

I saw Jack today and got jealous so I want to fuck.

"I missed you."

He smiled and kissed me again, unbuttoning my jeans, placing his cold hands on my back, inside my shirt. I moaned as he pulled away and slid my jeans down my legs, teasingly looking up at me.

"Sam, not now. Please, I want you."

He wrapped his fingers around the fabric of my thong and pulled it down. He moved down and slowly started, making me moan.

"Holy shit, Jack."

I immediately shut my mouth and Sam pulled away, looking at me.

"Sam, it was an accident. I sw-"