-Fifteen-

Jack's POV

"Madison?"

I pulled Johnson farther away from Alie, making sure she couldn't hear us.

"Why did she call? Is she okay?"

"She said she misses you."

"That's it?"

He nodded and I sighed.

"I want to see her, J."

"Well, you can't, you fuckboy."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about you cheating on Madison with Alie or vice-versa, whatever it is right now. You're fucking with girls emotions and it's driving me crazy, G!"

"It's not your relationship to be in. The last I checked, you were single, so don't give me advice."

He sighed and I walked away, slamming the door of the house.

Alie's POV

"Johnson, who's Madison?"

"You heard us?"

I shook my head and he sighed.

"Where did you see her?"

I showed him my phone and the tweet on it.

"Oh, I forgot that was today."

"You forgot what was today?"

"Alie, I think you want to talk to Jack about this."

"Who the hell is Madison, Johnson?"

"Talk to Jack, Alie!"

He walked upstairs and I dropped my phone on the ground, running out of the house.

"Damn it, I needed that."

"Alie?"

I turned around and saw Sam.

"Hey."

I looked at the ground and he walked closer to me, lifting my face to meet his. I flinched at his touch and he sighed, dropping his hand from my face.

"How have you been?"

I could tell he was trying he to lighten the mood, but, honestly, it wasn't working.

"Well, I found out that my boyfriend, who by the way has cheated on me more than I can count, has been in a relationship for a year behind my back, but me being an idiot, I'm still with him."

"Damn, Jack?"

I nodded and he smiled, making me remember why I fell for him in the first place.

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine. Anyway, how are you?"

"My sister came to visit a couple weeks ago, so, that's great."