Part Eight

I was silent the entire drive home. Taehyung made me leave my car at Jungkook's place, insisting that he would pay for it to be driven back to Vegas.

He said that he wanted me to ride back with him so that he could talk to me because he missed me, but I knew it was actually because he was worried that I'd run away again.

"So I'm thinking about a wedding in the summer. Cliche, I know but I want to make you mine as soon as possible." He stated eyes still on the rode.

"I know you don't have a lot of friends, so you can invite some of the girls from the club if you want."

"Spend as much time and money as you desire on the wedding. I know you complain about working too much so I'll let you work one less day at the club."

"Ah and I fired Stephanie so you wont have to worry about seeing her anymore."

Months ago, I would have been estatic if Taehyung had proposed to me. I always felt like I was going to be with him for forever I just never saw him as the marrying type. Most girls would have been thrilled at the opportunity to plan a wedding, but why wasn't my heart racing as he talked about wedding plans?

He continued to talk the entire drive home and I wanted nothing more to turn on the radio and drown out his words. I didnt want to hear his voice. I didn't want to hear his promises for our future when all I could think about was Jungkook.

The man that I had just walked out on. I could only think of him and the look of disbelief he had as I left with Tae. I couldn't tell if he was angry or just hurt. I needed him to understand my situation. I couldn't have stayed with him, not in that moment. I wondered what he was doing as I looked out if the window of the car.

Would he ever forgive me?

We finally arrived back to our penthouse and I took off my shoes and walked to our bedroom. I felt suffocated being there so I decided to try and relax by taking a bath. I turned the bath water on and began to undress as Tae entered the room. He didn't say anything but simply started at me.

"How did you know where I was?" I  asked.

"I just located your phone. You know you can not see him anymore right?" He said eyeing my naked body.

"I don't think you should get to decide who I do or don't see." Were the first words I had said to him as I slipped on my robe.

"As your fiancée, I deserve that right don't you think?" He said stepping close to me and wrapping one arm aroung my waist to pull me in closer.

"I haven't even said yes yet." I replied turning my face away from him.

"Oh but you will. You are just upset right now. I know that when you calm down you will accept my proposal."

He put his hand on my face and softly stroked it before turning my head to look at him.

"You will forgive me for my infidelity and I will forgive you for yours." He said before leaning in to place a kiss on my lips.

I no longer remembered the hurt I felt when I discovered him cheating on me with Stephanie because Jungkook erased all of that pain and I can't say that I felt terribly bad for cheating on him with Jungkook.

Taehyung continued to kiss me and I wanted to push him off of me and run away and never come back but I couldn't. It was as if Taehyung had some sort of spell over me leaving me paralyzed when he touched me.

He finally released me from the kiss. Staring intently into my eyes to try and read my reaction.

"You are mine y/n, you will always be mine. I hope you know know that." He said before finally exiting the bedroom.