Chapter 5

I walked out of the room, right on Bruce's heels. It wasn't because I particularly liked Bruce, it was because I didn't know the place and right now Bruce was the most familiar thing/person that I at least knew a tiny bit and by the looks of it this place was huge and I really didn't want to get lost here.

We walked towards an elevator, into which we stepped. "To the main floor please" said Bruce. I was a bit confused by his words. The walls answered "Of course Mr. Banner". I frantically looked around for the source of the sound. Bruce noticed my distress and said: "Hey, don't worry, it's fine, it's JARVIS, he is the AI of Tony and he controls this building." I nodded slowly when the same voice spoke again. "Hello miss, my name is indeed JARVIS and who are you if I may ask?" I giggled at his politeness. "I am Accalia, pleasure to meet you JARVIS." "The pleasure is all mine," The AI answered, "if you need anything miss Accalia, just say it, I will always be able to hear you in the tower and I would be honored to help you." Well that was a little creepy, but because he said it so nicely, I simply thanked him.

The elevator stopped, I noticed that there wasn't a little ding, but I suspected that if you heard that ding every time you went to a floor it would get irritating after a while. My mind had once again wandered off and I looked up to see Bruce already standing outside the elevator and waiting for me. I hurriedly stepped out and followed him.

We were in a small area. There were about eight chairs, a big couch and two tables, I also saw a big door on the other side of the elevator. Other than that the room was pretty empty and it wasn't that big. I guessed that it was some sort of mini welcoming hall or something, maybe a small lounge. We went through the big door and walked into what seemed to be the living room. There were three big couches, which could easily fit three people each, in front of a TV. There were also two big, and by the looks of it very comfy, chairs. Then there was a round place at the left side and there was a big kitchen there with a ridiculously large kitchen table, enough to fill at least ten people.

Someone coughed and I looked up from my admiring of the place to see that all the avengers, who were seated in the couches, were looking at me. "Guys this is Accalia, the wolf that we met the other day, she will be living with us from now on." Bruce said. Tony jumped up first and shook my hand: "pleasure to meet you again Accalia, I have made a room ready for you, you can ask JARVIS where it is." As he started to walk away, Captain called after him: "Where do you think you're going Stark, all the avengers were supposed to be present." "Well technically we were" said Tony "please come see me in the labs Accalia when you are done here and once you are done with checking out your new amazing room."

I answered: "Sure" right before the elevator doors closed. "Sorry about Tony, he lives in his own world and is a bit rude sometimes, but you'll warm up to him, I guess. Anyway I am Steve Rogers" Steve said and he extended his hand for me to shake. "Nice to meet you Mr. Rogers" I said. "Steve" he corrected me. I nodded "Steve".

Next up Clint walked over to me, he, too, extended his hand: "Clint Barton, assassin" he was about to walk back to the couch again, then paused turned back to me and said: "thanks for saving me the other day." It was no problem at all Mr. Barton" I answered. "I'm pretty sure you can call everyone by their first name, Accalia" he said with a slight smile, with that he sat down again, turning his head towards the television. Natasha just looked at me, nodded and said: "Natasha Romanoff" and turned her attention away from me again.

Then Thor stood up: "Lady Accalia I am very pleased to meet you" I immediately covered my ears and crouched a bit, his voice was way too loud. "What is wrong milady?" He asked, coming even closer to look and me and thus making the sound even louder. "Ahh, could you please keep your voice down Thor, my ears are very sensitive and you are talking pretty loud." "Of course milady I am very sorry to have caused you this harm, can you please forgive me?" He asked, in a quiet tone, thankfully. "It is fine Thor, you didn't know that." He unexpectedly pulled me in a bone crushing hug and I said: "Thor it's fine seriously I'm fine, please just loosen your grip a little." He stepped back and smiled at me, but didn't walk away like the others, he kept standing there. "Well now you met all of us, I suggest you take your time and explore your room." Bruce said. I nodded and with a quick "bye" I was in the elevator.

"To my floor please JARVIS" "Of course miss" and up we went. We stopped on the 13th floor. "Which room is mine?" I asked JARVIS. "The whole floor is yours miss, so every room here." I was astonished: "Are you sure that the whole floor is mine?" JARVIS chuckled, I swear, it was this weird robot-like laugh: "Yes miss, I am quite sure that this is your floor, all the avengers have one of their own and so do you." "Okay thanks, oh and JARVIS?" "Yes miss?" I smiled "Call me Accalia" with that I stepped out of the elevator, ready to explore not only my room, but my whole freaking floor.

I was standing in some sort of tiny hallway. There were four doors, so I did the responsible thing: "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe..."and it stopped on the second door on the left. "All right then, what will we find behind door number one". I opened the door and stepped into a giant, maybe gigantic even, bathroom. It had a really big shower, an even bigger bath, a toilet, a washing table and a little closet which was already packed with some stuff, like aspirin. I admired it some more and then stepped out again. I decided to go with the one on the right this time. It looked like a closet, a walk-in closet at that, but it didn't have any clothes in it. There was not much to see, except for a door halfway in the room. I stepped out of the room again and opened the second door on the right. "Bingo." I had finally found my bedroom.

Of course it was a huge bed, with a nice blue carpet, white walls with a blue pattern running across it, and on one of the walls was a large set of shelves. There were also a chair and a little desk. I also noticed that there were two doors, one on the left and one on the right side. I opened the one on the right side first and walked into the walk-in-closet. "All right, that comes in pretty handy." I went to the other door and came out in the bathroom. I hadn't even noticed the extra door there. I was curious about the last door now, what didn't I have yet? I opened the door and walked into a ... playroom? It was a game room of some sort, containing a television, some games and a PlayStation and Xbox. "Wow nice, I will definitely have to check that out later." I walked out of the game room, not having forgotten that Tony wanted to see me in the lab and stepped into the elevator. "To the labs please, JARVIS." "Of course Accalia" and off we, well I, went. I didn't know what Tony wanted to talk to me about. I opened the doors and stepped out, well only one way to find out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am really sorry for not updating this long, I just didn't believe that there were any people who liked my story so I didn't really see the purpose, but the people who liked my story gave me hope that some people are actually liking my story. So I guess that what I want to say is: Thank you! to the people who supported me. And to show my thanks I will now update a few more chapters at once, hope you enjoy and have an amazing new year!