Chapter 11

I woke up and looked at my alarm clock and saw that it was half past six. Still a little early, but I was used to getting up early so I decided to get up. I walked into the living room to see that I wasn't even the first one up. "Morning" Steve said. "Good morning Accalia" spoke Nat. I greeted them back and then took a seat. "Would you like some pancakes Accalia? I was just about to make some." Steve said while walking to the kitchen. "Yes please, that would be great!" I answered. Nat, Steve and me ate the pancakes after that and Steve then continued to bake a whole bunch more for the others. Clint walked in not much later. "I knew it, I smelled pancakes." He said. He got a plate, put four pancakes on there and put toppings on them. Then he walked to me ruffled my hair, sat next to me with a "morning kid" and then stuffed a pancake in his mouth. "You have no manners at all do you?" Nat asked. He shrugged and went for his next pancake. We talked a little while and then I thought about what I was gonna do today.

I suddenly remembered Dusty, I hadn't seen him in a while, I was gonna visit him again. I looked at the time. Eight o'clock, yeah I could go to him now. I got up and said: "I'm gonna meet a friend of mine, I'll be back in a while." "Wait a second." Steve said. "You're still hurt, you're not going alone." "You can come if you want" I said. "Can we come too?" Clint asked. "Of course" I answered. So the four of us stepped in the elevator. "Who is this friend?" Clint asked, ever curious. "You'll see" I smiled mysteriously. I wasn't gonna spoil the fun yet. We arrived at the alley. "Uhm you sure your friend lives here Accalia?" Nat asked. "Yeah, positive" I answered. I then turned wolf and said in dog/wolf language: "Hey Dusty, you there?" A black shape appeared not a second later at my side. "Accalia you're back!" He exclaimed happily, tail wagging wildly. "It's good to see you again too Dusty" I replied. "Hey Dusty, I brought some human friends, you don't mind, do you? I asked him. He answered: "Those people behind you? No of course not, I'd love to meet some friends of yours." I turned to Steve, Nat and Clint: "guys, this is my friend Dusty, he's young but very friendly and playful, I was thinking that we could all go to the park together?" I asked them. "Yeah sure," Nat replied "though I must say that I was quite surprised with Dusty, I wasn't expecting a dog." One by one they all approached Dusty and greeted him, letting him smell them and them petting Dusty a few times.

After the introductions we went to the park and played there for an hour or two, even though I wasn't able to move as freely as I wanted, thanks to my wounds. "It's almost eleven now," Steve said after a while, "maybe we should go back sometime soon." We all agreed and after saying goodbye to Dusty we went back to the tower. Back at the tower, everyone had awoken by now. "Hello there friends, where have you been?" Thor asked. I told them about Dusty and what we had done. "He sounds like a nice dog, why don't you ask him to come live with us? I wouldn't mind a pet." Tony said. I shook my head: "he doesn't want to, he says he's happy with the way he lives now." We then ate and after that we decided to relax a little until JARVIS broke our nice and quiet afternoon.

"Sir, director Fury is on the phone." Jarvis said. "Put him through J." Tony answered. "Good afternoon avengers, I called because of Accalia, is she with you right now?" "Yes she's sitting next to me." Steve answered. "Good" Fury said, "Accalia has been with you for about a week now so I want to discuss the progress on her and what is going to happen next with regard to her. I expect you on the helicarrier as soon as possible, bring Accalia." With that Fury ended the call. "Well, let's go then." Steve said. We walked to the elevator and like last time it was never gonna fit. This time though, Nat, Thor and Steve willingly chose the stairs. We arrived at the garage and I couldn't believe my eyes.

There were so many expensive cars! "Which one is yours?" I asked Tony. He grinned, "all of them." Then he continued "so which one do you want to go with?" I looked at him incredulously, then he nodded and I was off, running to the cars and looking at all of them. "This one." I said after about a minute. It was a red Lamborghini. "Sure" Tony said. Tony and I got in. "what about the others?" I asked him. "They will be fine, they can pick any car they like, though Steve will most likely take his own bike." The ride was awesome, though something was nagging in my mind. "Tony," I said, "what did Fury mean with "we'll discuss what happens next"?" "Don't worry about it kid, it'll be alright, we'll all make sure of that. And would you look at that, we have arrived." He said. We stopped in what looked like a haven. "What are we doing here?" I asked. "Changing transportation." Tony said. I wanted to ask something else, but then Clint and Nat pulled up. We waited until the others had arrived too and I then followed them into a giant storage.