Chapter 8 ~ To the rescue~

~Mar's POV~ 

I swam along the side of Melody and Star the others in the boat (being painfully slow compared to a mermaid swimming) as we raced to the small island off the coast of Portugal. Ludwig, he was so close  yet so far away, I could almost feel his strong arms around mine in a warm embrace.Except Germany wasn't really one to be super touchy-feely so he'd probably put his hand on my shoulder and commend me on a successful job (-_-).

But that all left my mind as we approached the miniscule beach and I hauled my scaly butt onto the dry sand and waited for a painfully  long two minutes. England arrived with the others and helped Star, Melody and I stand up and we made towards the gloomy looking house. 

"Hey !" a suprised guard shouted as we came into view, his little kevlar bedecked body shaking in shock , " who are you?! No one is allowed access  to the premisis (I can't English even a little guys) except Lucious (i have people saying its the sexual 'LUshis' its pronounced 'Looshis')Enterprise. employees!" 

I laughed, this was one of the worst lies I had EVER heard! " OH hun we're not LEE's we're worse. We're here to kick your butt and chew bubble gum! "

He looked worried and confused when Alfred (that little punk) shouts, "AND I FORGOT THE BUBBLE GUM!" which makes me smile wickedly before punching him in the face, a swift one punch K.O.! ," HERO TIME!"

~one battle scene later because I am lazy as heckles~

I punched the last guard before finding Iggy with Lucious, "Hey 'leader Marrilla!' How's it feel to be a traitor to your species?" He snarled before I punched him in the jaw, knocking out one of his gnarly canines.

"Shut up you slimy ner do well, actually answer me this you beast. Why did you want Ludwig when I released my council seat almost fifty years ago?"  I pulled a knife out, the silver edge glinting cruelly in the dim light of the shack.

He smiled slyly, "How do you think I got to know where you were? How did I kill your last partner? I just do these things because you were the better loved sibling, the one who got everything she asked for. Merpeople falling at your fins, while I stood in the shadows, forgotten and if anyone remebered me it was with disgust. So go ahead Marrilla, finish what our parents couldn't stand to do!" 

"Fine, brother. AS YOU WISH!" I screamed as i plunged the knife deep into his heart , too quick for Arthur to stop me. 

" THE BLOODY HELL MARR?! WE STILL CAN'T FIND LUDWIG!" The brit yelled at me, only to be interupted by Melody and Star walking into the room with the aforementioned German slung between them., "uh sorry?"

I didn't even wait to listen  to the rest of caterpillar face's apology as i grabbed him from the girls, cradeling his buised face in my hands before crushing my lips onto his, his shock palpable through the link we shared strengthening with every second we continued our *ahem* reunion. Behind me Melody and Alfred awkwardly took turns kissing the other's cheek and Star grabbed Arthur by the collar and kissed him hard on the mouth. All was well....for now.....

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: HEY FISHIES! LOOK I DO LOVE YOU GUYS! AFTER MONTHS OF DELAYING THIS DUE TO THE FACT THAT I WILL BE FINISHING THE BOOK IN LIKE THREE CHAPTERS. BUT ALAS AFTER THIS CHAPPIE I AM THINKING OF DOING A WEDDING SCENE (GASP WAT!)  OR PROLOGUE WHERE THEY'RE HAPPY SEEIN AS THIS IS BASICALLY ALL I WANTED TO ACCOMPLISH. SO PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK I SHOULD DO! ♥ SKY♥