Chapter six ~ A shattered world~

Marr's Pov

I felt it as soon as it happened...I felt a gut wrenching pain, telling me that Luddy was in trouble, and I screamed in pain. I doubled over, a dark bruise sure to form there later, tears gushing down my face. Just as I thought the pain was easing I slipped silently into Ludwig's mind, telling me that the rebel council's land walker assassins had caught my love. "NOOOOO!!!!!!!" I screamed, a cold, ugly feeling sinking venomously into my stomach.

France came running into my room (complete with a tank in the side for me to hang out in to scare the servants >:D) his face etched with worry. "What iz the matter ma Cherie? You look terrible!" He exclaimed as I looked up from my position on the floor.

"Lu-lu-ludd-LUDWIGS BEEN CAPTURED BY MY WORST ENEMIES AND THEY ARE GOING TO KILL HIM!" I screeched in gief, "I CAN"T LIVE WITHOUT KNOWING HE'S OKAY!!!!" I sank even further into the soft carpet, hoping I would sink in and tell me it had all just been a horrid dream

"Why can't you live without him? It iz not like 'e iz your so- OH MA CHERIE! NO!" France realized as I sobbed even harder as he worked out the details for himself (being the country of love helped).

"What am I going to do? They never keep a hostage long and they always love to torture to their prisoners before they are paid for! GODDESS! I don't have any connections any more I renounced the council of Atla- Italy before I left here! Felli delivered it straight to my sister for me!" By now even Italy had run to my room and was now reduced to the little puddle he becomes while upset.   

France stood there, his eyes watering lightly as he thought of his next move, "We have a dinner party at Iggy's house with Alfred and Canada, I hear they have two mermaids there as well.... Maybe, just maybe Ma cheri we can get them to help uz rezcue poor leetle Germany!" A sad, yet mischevious smile gracing his lips while Felli was now happily crying.

"If that is a plan then I am happy with that plan, just one question..." I smiled, "What should I wear?"

********************************************************************************************************************* ********************************************************************************************************************* *********************************************************************************************************************

A/N: HEY MY PRETTIES!

SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT FOR THIS BUT I HAVE BEEN IN SCHOOL AND I AM MOVING SO THAT IS TAKIN UP A LOT OF MY WRITING! (BUT THIS IS ON PARTIAL HOLD SO I DON'T FEEL TOO BAD) NOW ON TO SOME SERIOUS BIZ.....

I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU GUYS WOULD WANT A BLACK BUTLER FAN-FIC UP TOO.

AND SHOULD ME AND KAY SHOULD MAKE A SERIES OUT OF THIS? ALL OF THESE BOOKS WOULD HAPPEN I ABOUT THE SAME AND WOULD MENTION THE OTHER MERMAIDS BUT I WANT TO GET YOUR GUYS OPINION! BEFORE WE START (we also view all our comments so don't be shy and don't just say 'yah' =_=)