"Okay, so what should I expect?"

"Well your body will be going through a lot of changes and-"

"This literally sounds like the sex talk my mom gave me when I was like 13 Lyric." I laughed at her comment.

"Let me finish. Your body will be preparing you for when you have the baby. You will also start to feel more tired. You will have to use the bathroom a lot more, you'll have really bad mood swings that hopefully Eli can take. You'll have weird cravings. But that's only in the first trimester." Then Rosa stood up.

"I can't do this right now."

"What do you mean? What's wrong love?"

"Lyric I didn't have that. I wasn't able to have weird cravings and all that stuff. All because I was in a coma. I don't know what it feels like to be pregnant Lyric." She started to cry.

"Oh my gosh, Rosie I'm so sorry. I totally forgot!" Chelsea ran over and gave Rosa a hug. "Honey don't cry. If you cry, I'll cry honey." Chelsea began to cry. Rosa hugged Chelsea.

"Why are you crying babes?"

"Because you're sad and I don't want you to be. I didn't mean to trigger you."

"It's okay. It's just that the topic of pregnancies is really sensitive for me. I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for. It's not your fault."

"Yeah princess, it's not your fault. It was Miracle and her boyfriend. You were being a good mother and you saved Luke baby. Unfortunately, a bad thing happened to such an amazing person like you." I joined their hug. "It's okay princess." I said kissing away her tears. "We will have another baby, and I will make sure that your pregnancy is amazing."

"Aww you two are so perfect for each other." Chelsea said pulling away from the hug. I pulled Rosa closer to me and kissed her lips.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"Is the girly stuff over yet?" Eli said interrupting us.

"Wait a sec." I pulled Rosa in for a longer kiss. "Okay now."

"What happened over here? One second I see you talking. I turn to catch a ball and you're all crying, then I see that you're hugging. Has Chelsea's mood swings affected all of you?"

"I guess it's just a bestfriend thing Eli." Rosa said starting to laugh.

"Rosie, you think we're best friends!?" Chelsea said with a surprised look.

"Of course Chels!"

"Good to know because I thought so too, but I didn't wanna trigger you because of Kimberli. I swear you can trust me. Lyric, Eli, vouch on my behalf."

"She's cool, love. Trust me."

"I already knew that baby, but thanks for reassuring me." Rosa said with a laugh.

"Rosie do you need anything to eat or drink? You've cooking and cleaning all day. Plus you were too busy with Matty and EJ this morning, you forgot to eat breakfast."

"Um, water is fine baby, I'm not that hungry."

"How about you princess, what would you like?" Eli said bending down in front of Chelsea.

"Everything!!!! Rosie is a hella good cook and I'm super hungry."

"Awww thanks Chels." Rosa gave Chelsea a hug. Eli and I went into the kitchen to get Chelsea and Rosa some food. Yes, I know she said she wasn't hungry, but she has to eat sooner or later. Carina was in the kitchen making dessert.

"What are you making Ms. Carina?" Eli said. "It smells really good."

"Oh, it's just cookies Eli."

"Please tell me when they're finished, I wanna be the first one to taste them. You and Rosa are such good cooks."

"Eli, where do you think she gets it from?"

"True, I never thought about that."

"Well now you know sweetie." she said with a laugh.

"Carina, do you need any help in here?"

"Lyric honey I want you to have time with your family and friends-"

"You are my family."

"And I am very grateful for that. I'll call you and Eli if I need anything."

"Okay, I just wanted to make sure."

"Thank you for asking Mija. Now go outside and enjoy the weather." She quickly shooed Eli and I outside. We walked out on the patio to find Chelsea and Rosa talking and laughing. Wow, Chelsea and Rosa are really best friends. I brought Rosa her food and Eli gave Chelsea hers.

"Oh my god! Thank you so much baby! You know me so well!"

"Rosa, I knew you were gonna be hungry sooner or later." She got and gave me a big hug and kiss. I spun her around and sat down in her seat making her pout.

"Baby, I was sitting there." she said whining.

"I know love, but you can sit on my lap if you want." She smiled and crawled onto my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist keeping her secure so she wouldn't fall. She began to eat her food, and Eli started up a conversation between the four of us.

"Lyric, baby do you want some?" Rosa said holding up a spoon full of rice and beans.

"Sure love. I would love some." She placed the spoon in my mouth and started to feed me.

"Babe, why don't you ever feed me?" Eli said to Chelsea.

"I'll feed you the next time you sit me on your lap okay?"

"Okay babe."

.................

Eli and Chelsea had just went home, which left Rosa and I to clean up. We talked for hours, and Eli and I even played catch with Luke. There were a lot of dishes and trash to be cleaned. But it was worth it to spend time with good people. Carina watched the kids while we cleaned. We had split the cleaning so we would do and equal amount of work. I had finished early, so I decided to go help Rosa in the kitchen. She was washing dishes, so I snuck behind her and put my arms around her, making her jump.

"I'm sorry that I scared you princess."

"It's okay." She turned and kissed my cheek.

"Need any help?"

"I think I'm fine. I only have this one bowl and I'll be finished."

"Okay. Did you have fun today?"

"So much fun! I'm glad we invited Chels and Eli."

"Me too. They're always fun to be around." Rosa yawned.

"Are you sleepy princess?"

"A little bit." she said yawning again. "Matty, EJ, and Luke take the energy out of me. They always tire me out. But I love them so much. Plus I got up really early to cook this morning."

"And you did an amazing job. But sometimes you just have to relax babygirl. You are putting too much stress on yourself love. It's not good for you. How about tonight, me and you will just lay in bed and relax for the rest of the day. I can get Carina to watch the kids, I'm sure she wouldn't mind. And according to Luke, they love 'Abuela time'."

"That sounds really nice Lyric, but are you sure? I don't like to waste the day sleeping."

"We don't have to sleep princess. We can watch movies, eat snacks, we could even have a deep talk about our future, I know you love those."

"I do love thinking about our future. It's just so bright baby. I'm glad you're my wife. I love you so much."

"I love you more, now finish up love, you need some relaxation."