Ch.15

Hunter and I went over the plan and I'm actually nervous. I know it's Hunter's plan, but I feel like this is still cheating. Whatever, got to do what makes him happy. I walk over to Brandon's room and look at the door, and back at Hunter. He signals for me to go, we already have a camera inside his room. I walk in and Brandon is live, Hunter said to shut it off.
"Hey Brando!" I say walking over to his laptop.
"Hey Jessica!" He says.
"Bye everyone!" I say shutting off the broadcast.
"Why did y-" he was cut off by me sitting on his lap. "Jessica what are you doing?"
"Brandon I want you." I try to say calmly.
"But you're with Hunter!" He says pushing me off of him.
"But I want you Brandon!" I whine.
"Well I can't do that to Hunter!" He yells.
I start fake crying.
"What are you doing!?" He kind of yells.
"Brandon I want to be happy! Haven't you noticed I'm happier with you? Im in love with you Brando!" I start crying, wow I'm good at this.
"D-dont cry!" He says. I get off of Brandon and lay on the floor. "What are you doing?" He asks.
"HUNTER HELP!" I yell.
Brandon looks confused. Great!
Hunger walks in,  "What the hell did you do Brandon?" He yells bending down by me.
"I didn't do any-" I cut him off by saying,  "He was trying to kiss me and I told him no so he punched me and I fell down!" I continue to cry.
"What!?" He yells. Brandon is speechless and starts backing up not knowing what to do.
"Calm down dude!" Hunter says happily. Again he becomes even more confused. I run up to him and hug him.
"Calm down Brando! It's okay!" I say calmly.
"It was a prank!" Hunter says laughing.
"Thank God!" Brandon sighs with relief.
I laugh and show him the video. We all laugh watching it and decide to put it on YouTube. It's on Hunter's, mine,  and Brandon's channels. The video is hilarious!