Ch.14

I wake up in Hunter's arms. I turn my head and baby (their dog) runs into the tent and starts licking Hunter like crazy. Hunter wakes up and says, "Baby!" I laugh at him and get up.
"No stay with me!" Hunter whines.
"Ima get ready!" I tell him as I leave the basement.
I run upstairs and into Ashton's room. He's still asleep so I wake him up.
"ASHTON!" I yell.
"Whaaaat?" He groans.
"You're my best friend right?" I ask.
"Yeah. Wait! Do you have something to tell me!?" He gets up excitedly.
"Yeah!! OK so last night Hunter set up that fort thingy and we....  KISSED!" I say happily.
"Ewww!" He says. Then he rethinks it, "Wait! you guys kissed which means you might grow up, get old and married and stuff and be my sister in law! That's like sister!" He says happily.
"Woah woah slow down little boy!" I say.
"Sorrrrrryyyyyyy!" He says.
I get up and leave the room and go into Hunter's room and got my clothes. I quickly got dressed and got ready. I don't really wanna do anything today. I'll just hang out with the boys here. I run downstairs and Hunter runs up to me.
"Let's prank Brando!" He says.
"How?" I ask.
"Act like you're cheating on me and want to get with him!" Hunter says excitedly.
"Uhh Hunter.. "
"It'll be fine!"