Ch.6

We get home and it's 10:00pm.

"Mom can I spend the night next door?" I ask.
"Sure, but you can't sleep with Hunter, I feel like you guys like each other." She says laughing.
"I'll sleep with Brandon, and ew mom!" I say rolling my eyes and laughing.
"You guys would be cute tho!" She says.
"Mom!!!" I wine.
"What it's true! If you guys date though, don't run to me and say I didn't say so!" She says laughing.
"Okay mom!" I say walking out of the house. "Love you!" I add.
"Love you too sweetie! Have fun!" She says waving.

I walk into Hunter's house without knocking, because he said I could. I run upstairs and see him broadcasting with Brandon. Ashton sees me and he's hiding behind the bed. He motions for me to keep quiet about him, and I nod. I walk into the room and sit by Brandon. "See that? I stole your girl!" Brandon says to Hunter.
"We aren't even dating Brando! You can have her!" He says smirking.
"No thanks! Brando is like a brother to me." I say hugging him.
"And Jessica is like my sister!" Brandon says hugging back.
I look at Ashton from the corner of my eye and signal for him to attack. He jumps out from behind the bed and jumps on Hunter tackling him. I laugh at them wrestle.
"Careful! He's just a little boy!" I say laughing.
"I'm not that little!" Ashton says. I laugh.