Ch.10

I go into the hallway bathroom and wash my face with water. I grab some of Christine's lotion and rub it against my face. I look at myself in the mirror and I don't look that bad. I walk out of the bathroom and Ashton runs to me.

"Your mom just came and talked to my mom." Ashton says pulling me to the livingroom.

"Hey sweetie." Christine says.

"Hey! My mom came?" 

"Yeah. She said that her job called her, she has to go away for 7 months." Christine says hugging me.

"7 months without my mom?" I say sadly. 

"Hey mo- What's wrong?" Brandon asks. 

"Her mom had to leave for work for 7 months." Ashton answers.

"So she's staying with us?" Hunter asks. I nod my head. Yes. Hunter grabs my hand and pulls me upstairs.

"You okay?" He asks once we get to his room.

"I've been better. You're fans hate me, my mom is gone for 7 months, and all my stuff is at my house and I don't even have a key." 

"They don't hate you, and it will be okay." He says hugging me.

"Hunter, this will be the longest I have ever went without my mom."

"Let's just.. watch a movie?" 

"I guess."

Ashton and Brandon come in the room when we yell that we're watching a movie.

We put on Cameron Dallas's movie, 'Expelled."

"My boy!" Everyone except me yells.

"He's so hot." I say, everyone looks at me like I'm crazy. "What? It's true!" I laugh.
Hunter pulls me close to him on the bed. We are all laying down in this order (left to right); Hunter, Me, Brandon, and Ashton is laying on top of me and Brandon. As we all watch the movie I fall asleep, even though it's only 6:00pm.