Humalakhak naman siya at saka nanatili ang mata sa kalsada. "We will not go to our house." sabi niya. "I won't let our second try get ruined by my sister again."

"So you just thought about that now?" I sarcastically asked him. "You could've sent her home immediately and just let her study with her tutor."

"Well, I thought that you two will get along. Plus, I already made the arrangements with her tutor." he explained.

Nanigas naman ako sa kinauupuan ko nang gumapang ang kamay niya upang hawakan ang aking kamay. He squeezed my hand. I let him hold my hand because I find it comfortable.

"Let's not fight about my sister, Blair..." malambing niyang sabi. "Pagsasabihan ko siya tungkol sa pagtrato niya sa'yo."

I deeply sighed. "It's not just about me, Gael." sabi ko naman. "I understand what she went through and what she's going through. Ang inaalala ko lang ay kung maging ganoon din siya sa iba. What will other people tell her kung ako nga'y ganitong naiinis sa kaniya?"

I heard him slightly chuckled that's why I turned to look at him. He's smiling from ear to ear.

"What are you smiling for?" my forehead creased.

I really can't seem to read him. He's tough to understand. I can't get through him yet, while he can read me so well. Is he like Edward Cullen who can read minds with a mix of Bella Swan that can shield her mind?

"I like it." he simply said as he stepped more on the gas.

"Like what?"

"Like you still care about my sister, afterall those negative criticisms she threw earlier." he answered.

"I understand where she's coming from, Gael." sabi ko naman. "Nakakainis lang siya talaga. She's much more intimidating than you to be honest."

I saw him raised his eyebrow. "So... you find me intimidating even though you always act tough in front of me like you're going to tear me into pieces if I say or do something you don't like?"

"That's called acting and self control." I proudly said and grinned. "I'm pretty good at that."

"Then you should be an actress rather than a lawyer." he told me.

"To be a lawyer, you should also be good at acting, Gael." I told him a point.

Napatahimik naman si Gael ng ilang segundo bago siya muling nagsalita.

"Hopefully, you're not just acting right now, Blair." he suddenly said in his serious tone. "I really want us for real. I want you. I've never wanted something as much as I want you."

And that line created a silent and quiet ambiance between us. Neither of us wanted to speak again.

I want to defend myself that I'm not acting. It took me hundreds of war inside my head before I get to decide giving him a chance. I only kept quiet because I can't help but to be slightly offended.

Is that what he's thinking the whole time we've been together today? That I'm just acting or playing with his feelings? What would I do that for? Ano ang makukuha at mapapala ko kung gagawin ko 'yon? I will only make myself look like a bitch who breaks heart for fun.

I won't let him spend a day with me if I'm just acting. I won't let him touch me if I'm just playing. I'm not that low.

"Look I'm sorry..." he finally speak up and I felt the hold of his hand in mine got tighter. "I didn't mean to offend you. It's just... I never thought that this could happen so easily. You with me inside my car. Me holding your hand as I drive... it's all in my head before and now it's happening. It's hard for me to believe that it's real."