"Well look who it is." Seagal chuckled. "I see we meet again sweetheart."

I hurried down the steps wanting to get away as quick as possible. It was moment like this that I regret not taking Lucas's car, I could just hopped straight in right now and drove away.

"Wait up. Why are you so eager to get away from me now? No longer interested to have conversation with a guy with a broken nose?" He said following behind me.

Oh crap. Taxi, come quick please.

I took out my phone from my pocket and pretended to be dialing someone as I tried getting as far away from him as possible. I just hoped a taxi could swing by any minute now but by the looks of it, that was not happening.

"The least you can do is say hi and apologize for this you know." He said roughly grabbing my arm. "You're the one who caused this when you made your new boy toy slugged me in the face when you overreacted that night at the club."

"Let go of me!" I sneered pulling away from him. "You deserved it. Now don't touch me again or you may end up with more than just a broken nose!"

"Oh, so that's how it is sweetheart." Seagal let out a laugh. "You're all cocky and over confident now huh? I don't see anyone else around with you now if I should take back revenge for what happened to me."

Hearing his threat and know just how crazy he was, my eyes widened and I decided to get further away from him. He was right, I had no one with me right now to defend me and everyone passing by was minding their own business. As I tried to hurry away from him, he grabbed my arm pulling me back to him roughly.

"Let me go!" I screamed trying to get out of his grip.

"I ought to teach you a lesson for being so damn cocky." He said dragging me with him.

"Help! Let me go!" I screamed fighting him and hoping someone would stepped in but it was like everyone was walking so fast and minding their own business.

"Shut up!" He said trying to cover my mouth but I bit his hand. "Bitch!"

That caused him to let go off me briefly allowing me to run. I had my phone in hand and Lucas was on speed dial, somehow he's the first person my mind told me to call. I was running with the phone at my ear and just as it started ringing on the other end I was caught and pulled back and my phone being ripped out of my hand. I was  then rewarded with a fierce slap across the face causing me to stumble. Somehow the force of the slap caused me to fall and hit the side of my head onthe pavement disorientating me. I tried squinting my eyes trying to get rid of the pain and sudden dizziness I now felt. I felt my body being lifted off the sidewalk and I could hardly recognize or keep track of what was going on around me. Somewhere far off, I heard someone mumbled something as the urge to fall asleep took me over.

Lucas's POV

"Are you guys stupid or something, I ordered well done steak not this rare shit or whatever this is!" I snapped at the waitress who had brought me the food. "If I wanted raw meat I would go straight up and bite a damn cow!"

"Mr. Ackles I'm so sorry. I..."

"I don't want excuses, you all need to listen damn well when people make their order and not mess it up and bring them shit after." I said to her. "You know what..."

"Alayne, go get Mr. Ackles what he ordered and make sure the chefs get it right this time." Gio said to her shooing off the frightened looking girl.

At this time, I could care less that she seemed ready to have an heart attack as I spoke to her. They've all been working here too damn long to be making such stupid mistakes. Usually I would have a bit more patience but today wasn't one of those days.

"What's up with you?" Gio asked raising a brow. "For the past couple days you've been more snappy than usual."

"Nothing is wrong with me." I said to him. "Never been better."

"Considering that you were always been short tempered and it's now ten times worst, you've been snapping at everybody and some of the guys more, I'm concerned. This must be triggered by something, so if you can't talk about it you better get yourself together before this attitude starts affecting your job."

"Gio I said I'm good. My mood has never affected any of my jobs before, not in the business world or being your underboss and it's not going to start affecting it now, so relax." I said to him. "I'm always capable of doing whatever task is at hand, so if we're here to discuss business let's just get right to that."

"Have you spoken to..."

Before Gio could finished his question, my phone started ringing. Fishing it out from my pocket, I looked at the screen to see incoming call from Amy. So now she decides to call? What did she want now? To let me know that she's about to go board her plane? I didn't know why hearing her said that she wanted to leave surprised me. I just wasn't expecting that after everything and the progress that seemed to happen between us. I wasn't going to try to hold her against her will anymore. If she wanted to leave then I'd let her leave. If she didn't want to be with me anymore, there was no way I was going to force her.

"Problem?" Gio asked noticing me looking at the phone still ringing in my hand.

"Amy?" I finally answered the phone but I heard nothing. "Amy?"

"Is something wrong?" Gio asked me as I removed the phone from my ear.

"She hung up." I replied. "Probably just making small effort to let me know she's boarding her plane."

"What? What plane?" Gio asked me.

"She's leaving. The other night she came to me to let me know she can't stay with me anymore. That she wants her freedom and wants to go to her family in Barbados." I said to him. "I haven't stopped her."

"Did she tell you anything else like the real reason she's running away?" Gio asked me.

"I told you she says she wants freedom and apparently sick of me controlling her." I said to him.

"You have to stop her." Gio said to me surprising me.

"What? I'm not going to keep her against her will. I don't think she's going to say anything..."

"That's not it. Call her back now." Gio said to me.

"And say what? That I changed my mind about giving her her freedom?"
I asked sarcastically.

"Lucas, do what I say and try call her back now." Gio said to me.

"Alright, you talk to her when she answers." I said as I redial her number only to be told that the number is currently unavailable. "It's unavailable, probably off."

"She just call you ten seconds ago how could she be unavailable now?" Gio asked.

"It's not ringing anymore."

"History has a funny way of repeating itself." Gio mumbled.

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?" I asked him.

"It wasn't my place to say anything but I figured you'd rather know now than later." Gio replied. "She's running away because she's pregnant Lucas."

"What!?"