christmas special ❆ booker; rubio; westbrook; towns

kam lied down on their hotel bed, body spread out like a starfish. "you're such a hoe, devin!" devin has been in the shower for at least a half hour and she has no idea what he plans on doing.

"will you give me five more minutes?" devin yelled from the bathroom. he was fixing his hair and he wanted it to be perfect.

this was their first vacation together, after all. karl had managed to get him tickets to their christmas day game and since kam loved basketball just as much as he did, he decided to invite her.

"it's not like you're gonna go there for a fashion show!" kam growled, pushing herself off the bed to take a seat. "we're gonna go there to watch a game, devin! you're not even playing! come on! we're late for lunch with karl-anthony."

"i must look my best!" devin yelled even louder, his now loud voice seemingly echoing in the thin walls of the hotel room. "that rookie of the year gonna show up like he some millionaire or something."

kam groaned and put her shoes on. she takes one last look in the mirror, smoothing her dress down. then she reached over for her purse hanging on the handle of the closet and slung it over her shoulder.

she took large steps towards the door and made sure she created noises loud enough for devin to hear from the bathroom. "i'm leaving!"

he'd started to get ready way before kam did. he even had the nerve to ask kam to get ready quicker with the fear of going to lunch late with his best friend.

for kam not to use this to her advantage felt wrong, so she did. she teased him about him being the girl in the relationship and how she got ready quicker than he did.

devin dropped his wax down onto the sink and immediately ran out of the bathroom. he yanked kam back. "you don't even know how to get there."

"um, google maps," kam scowled, shoving devin back. she retrieves her arm back and folded it over her chest. "you're not the only reliable man out there." she turns around again to leave, only be yanked back by devin harder.

"five more minutes, i swear," devin breathed. he grinned sheepishly and raised his eyebrows in hopes of winning her over. "please? i promise. just let me get my things."

kam sighed and eventually gave in to her date's pleads. they weren't going steady yet, but they were going to get there soon. they didn't really start off on a good note and devin suggested starting over but kam knew she's too petty to be able to do that.

she jabbed a finger into devin's chest and glared up at him harshly. "if you take more than five minutes, and i mean if you even pass a second, i will leave without you."

devin nodded and laughed. he pressed a kiss to her nose before starting to rush around the hotel room to leave with kam.

a few floors down, elle smacked her boyfriend square in the face with one of the softer pillows provided. "get up, you no good person!"

shoot around was in a few more hours and knowing him, he'd take forever to find his things and probably even have a theory of leaving his jersey back in minnesota.

ricky opened his eyes, holding his hands up to grab the pillow out of his pregnant girlfriend's hands. "what the hell, elle! i'm going to be the father of your child — you can't think of me as no good!"

"well i do!" elle growled, smacking his chest with her hand instead. she turns on her heel and started to gather the things he needed for later. "now, get up! i swear, it's like you get me pregnant and then suddenly you get lazier and lazier."