last minute ❆ karl-anthony towns

adri sighed as she squeezed herself through the crowd of people in the store. she was beyond exhausted but she needed to find her nephew a christmas gift tonight.

it was the twenty-third and most of the shops weren't going to be open the next day. who knew finding nba2k17 for her nephew would be so hard to find?

if she knew, she would've just gotten it a few days back. she scanned the shelf filled with games, ranging from ps4 to wii-u to computer games.

the only nba2k17 she found was one for the computer, and it pissed her off. how could there be a lack of that game during the christmas season? but, she nearly understood why; that she'd been last minute shopping.

after what seemed like forever, she found it. an nba2k17 for her nephew's ps4. she reached her hand forward to grab it before anyone could, but so did another.

two hands were on the game, and it wasn't hers. she cocked her head to the side and glared. "this is mine."

"nope," he grinned, shaking his head at her. he tugged the game back towards his body. "it's mine. i had it first."

adri looked up, as if to think of it then looked him dead in the eye. she yanked it back and shook her head too. "nope! i need it for a christmas gift, come on!"

"so do i!" because he's oh-so-nice, he was going to get an nba2k17 to give it to some child who wanted it at a game or something. but this girl was making it impossible for him to do something nice.

"too bad, then," she grinned bitterly, "it's mine now." she yanked it back to herself and tried walking away with it, but his grip on the game had been too tight for her to be able to do that.

"i'm in the timberwolves," he furrowed his eyebrows, pulling it back, "so it's mine!"

she rolled her eyes. "it's not like the timberwolves are actually a threat to anyone," she spat, "i need it more than you do!" she yanked it back towards her with an even stronger force, making him get yanked along with it. "just get special contacts to ship you one!"

"it won't make it in time for christmas!" he fought back. "i promise i'll get them to ship one to you. just give it to me!"

"no!" she squeaked. "since they're paying you millions, anyway, just make sure it gets to you by christmas then! bribe someone, kill someone; i don't care! i need this, karl-anthony."

"i need it more than you, whatever your first two names are!" he yelped.

and they just stayed like that, for about another five minutes, arguing about who had their hand on the game first. they were just about to continue arguing when a smaller body came into the picture.

it was her nephew. he looked up at adri with wide eyes and a big smile. "hey, aunt adri!" he cheered, "i'll take this."

he yanked the game out of both their hands and then pulled adri down for a kiss on the cheek. "thanks! merry christmas!" then he disappeared into the crowd, leaving the two adults stunned.

"looks like he got his christmas present," karl shrugged as they stood next to each other. "wanna ditch and get some coffee?"

she thought about it for awhile. she didn't have to get her nephew anything anymore. shrugging, she still nodded anyway. "yeah, let's go."

blaccjustice

doUBLE UPDATE. HELLO.

I'LL BE SPAMMING Y'ALL TOMORROW NIGHT WITH MORE MORE UPDATES JUST BECAUSE I CaN! HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAAAAAY! 💕