christmas tree ❆ wade baldwin iv

"but i want this christmas tree," trinity pouted her lips and furrowed her eyebrows, pointing at the 7-footer pine tree she and wade had been looking at.

"that's cuter," wade said, averting their attention to a smaller version - one about 3 feet shorter than the one trinity wanted.

trinity scoffed. it wasn't like he'd be the one at home staring at the thing almost about 10 hours a day. if anything, trinity was left back home and spent more time there than he did.

she should be the one who got the last say on which christmas tree they were gonna get.

"you ain't gonna be the one staring at that hideous thing coming home from work 7 days a week," trinity scoffed. "that's like almost as tall as me!"

wade shrugged and smirked slyly. "it's easier for you to put on the star."

"that's your last one," trinity scolded, smacking the back of his head.

they were starting to decorate the house for the christmas season and the last thing they needed was a tree.

"come on, baby," wade frowned. "it's so small and cute!"

"i'm small and cute." trinity looked up at him with an innocent grin and wide eyes. she turned back to the tree in front of her. "i want this tree! it's like a giant!"

"you do realize that you're dating me, right?" wade raised his eyebrows as a matter of fact that caused trinity to roll her eyes.

"i don't care. i want this tree," trinity says in a more demanding tone.

"kiss my ass then," wade mumbled, walking towards the shorter tree. trinity tugs her boyfriend back, sending him daggers.

"i want this tall ass tree!" trinity crossed her arms over her chest and looked like a 5-year-old who just got rejected by her mum when she asked for candies in the grocery story.

wade sighed, looking around the few people that surrounded them. "we doing this again, trin?"

"if it gets me what i want," trinity sucked in a deep breath, "then yes."

"you're so childish, trin," wade sighed, rubbing his temples. "that tree's gonna wilt and die, anyway. let's just get a smaller tree so we can watch the plant suffer less."

he tries walking away again, only to be pulled back by trinity again.

"stop conning me into wanting that stupid tree, you fake ass bitch," trinity scowled. "i want this tall tree and there's nothing you can do about it."

"yes, there is." trinity raised her eyebrows. "i can don't pay for it and buy the smaller one."

"stop playin'. you know you're getting this one."

"we wouldn't have enough decorations."

"then we'll get some."

"hoe, do i look like an atm machine to you?"

"truthfully? yes."

"i'm getting the cute christmas tree," wade says bluntly, walking away. this time, though, he doesn't let trinity pull him back.

"boy, you playin'," trinity mumbled, chasing after her boyfriend. she clung onto his arm and sighed. "get me the big christmas tree. you know you want to."

"no, i don't," wade muttered, turning around to look for a better variation of the tree. trinity looked around, knowing that this was going to be her last resort.

she didn't want to cause a scene, but if it gets her what she wants, then so be it. desperate times calls for desperate measures.

she sniffed, whimpering. "get me the tree!"

"not now, trinity." she stomps her foot on the ground and tugged him back in the direction of the tree that she wanted. "trinity, i swear to god."

"i want the tree!"

they spent about another 5 minutes bickering before wade finally caved in into the pleads of his most beloved one.

however, by the time they got to the tree that trinity wanted, a married couple with 2 children had already bought it.

they were too late and hopeless as they watched the family blabber away on how they wanted to decorate the tree.

"my tree, then!" wade laughed happily. he ran back to the smaller tree hand-in-hand with trinity, only to find out that a college student had already gotten it for their dorm.

trinity snickered, smirking triumphantly. "karma, bitch."

wade scoffed. "we have no christmas tree!"

trinity shrugged, walking back to the parking lot. "your dramatic ass wouldn't get the tree sooner. let's go look at another place."

wade sighed and trailed behind his girlfriend with a heavy heart. "if you weren't so problematic, throwing a tantrum then we would've already gotten the cutest tree ever."

"i'm the cutest you can get, hoe, don't forget that," trinity joked, jabbing a finger into wade's chest.

he chuckled. he pressed a chaste kiss to her lips and stared down at her. "fortunately."

teasippertrinity

this totally sucks but it's like 7:30 in the morning here and i'm sleep deprived and idek anymore

hope ya'll liked this and thanks for reading this faaaaam i appreciate the support 💕