Nicky? (EDITING)

It's been three days since anyone has heard from Nicole and i'm officially freaking out. Maybe she's doing this to get back at me for making a move on her at such a weak moment. Maybe she got kidnapped. What is she's dead...my head fills with these thoughts as I walk towards my first class. But who the hell would do anything bad to her. It couldn't have been Brandon. But wait. What if-... My thoughts are cut off as I crash into someone.

"Shit sorry." I snap out of my numb trance, it's Sasha, I see her and Nicky together often. Her eyes are bright red and splotchy. She's avoiding looking at me. I could tell already she knew something I didn't.

"Sasha.."

She runs off to class before I could get another word out. Everyone at school was like this ever since they announced over the intercom what happened. I caught snippets of conversations as I walked.

"No one's heard from her in days"

"Do you think she ran away or something?"

"I heard she got drunk and tried making a move on that Luke guy at his OWN party. How pathetic." My blood boiled inside of me.

The rest of the day went by in a haze, every passing period I frantically searched the halls for Sasha, I needed to talk to her. But she was good at avoiding me.

After I was done with my last class I raced out to the parking lot. Frantically searching, I finally see Sasha in the distance. I sprint and weave in between cars to catch her.

"Sasha wait!!!"

She makes eye contact with me and scowls.

"What could YOU possible want?"

"You know something don't you?"

"Oh get real Jason." She rolls her eyes and fumbles with her keys. I can tell she's fighting back the urge to go off on me. I guess Nicky didn't paint the best picture of our time together, and now her and her best friend despised me.

"Let's be real here, there's only one person on this shit earth who could be involved with all this" She says with a flustered sigh, throwing her hands into the air. My heart sinks, I wasn't the only one thinking the worst.

Sasha finally managed to open her door, she turns to me to say more, but quickly snaps her mouth back shut.

"Look I don't really know why you're getting so involved with her. I don't know what your 'end game' is, but I suggest you back the hell off and go back to your high school fantasy life" she huffs and slams the door shut, peeling out of the parking lot.

I'm left standing there alone, feeling like my organs are about to burst from inside of me. What even was my so called end game in all of this? There's no sign for me to come save her this time.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and click on our last conversation.

"Nicky, I wish you would let me in to help, whatever I did I'm sorry. Just please, say anything. I'm worried"

It was marked as read on the day she supposedly went missing.