Chapter 22

{Chapter 22: I'll spend it with you}

Your POV

~

Yoosung and I played videogames for some time and most of the time, I won~ I felt something weird around my chest, so I looked and saw Saeran's gun still in my jacket. My eyes widened in fear, I shaked my head a bit and looked at the time, 11:36. It's almost midnight, which means there will be a new year~! After our last round we shut the tv off and Yoosung cuddled closer to me.

"I can't believe it's almost 2017..." Yoosung said with a small smile and I tangled my fingers in his blonde hair. "..And I can't believe I'll be spending it with someone like you." Yoosung smiled and a light blush spread across my cheeks. "You'll stay with me.. right?" Yoosung asked and I nodded. "Sure. As long as you won't compare me to Rika like that." I smiled and Yoosung nodded. "Sorry about that, by the way." Yoosung pouted and I kissed the top of his head.

"Did you miss my lips or..?" Yoosung asked. "I'm saving it for the countdown~" I smiled and my eyes widened when I said that. 11:47 already! We both looked at eachother and we rushed out of Saeyoung's house, to the front of the house. We saw everyone from the RFA standing there already, waiting for the fireworks and countdown. "Guys, ur late!" Zen said. "What? It's not midnight yet!" I said and Zen looked at his watch. "Oh." was all he had to say.

We all walked to the center of our village, since it's nearby. The countdown was already been set and a bunch of people were waiting for the countdown to begin. We only have two minutes left! Both Yoosung and I were jumping of excitement as the clock ticked every second. I held Yoosung's hand and intertwined our fingers with one another. Snow started falling down the sky and I gasped when I saw them landing on the ground.

"It's almost time!" Jaehee said looking at the numbers. All of us looked at the countdown, Saeyoung had his phone out, he was taking pictures of... almost everything and everyone. Even Rika was here, and she just stood next to V. I looked back at Yoosung who was looking at me with excitement, his violet eyes glistening in the light. The people were cheering already as the time flew by. We only had 1 minute left, Yoosung squeezed my hand, making me look up to him.

"(Y/n)... I just want to tell you that I love you... And I always will." Yoosung smiled and a light blush crossed my cheeks. "Aweeehh~ y'all are acting lovey dovey already!" Saeyoung giggled and took photos of us, the light flashing at our eyes. The people already started to count at 20, but we waited for number 10.

10!

I squeezed Yoosung's hand.

9!

Yoosung did the same and kept his gaze on me.

8!

I hugged Yoosung's arm to me.

7!

We both looked at eachother.

6!

Yoosung gave me his adorable smile and giggles.

5!

Saeyoung was still taking photos.

4!

Zen was yelling at Yoosung with his banging that I still don't know what it means?

3!

Yoosung bent down a little to my length.

2!

I stood on my toes with a smile plastered on my face.

1!

Saeyoung was cheering and running around in circles, Zen was about to take selfies, Rika and V were doing... whatever, Jumin and Jaehee were just looking up for the fireworks.