Chapter 7

{Chapter 7: Old friend of mine}

Your P.O.V.

~

"Why hello there, (Y/n)." the man said i saw in the park. The guy who wanted to kill Yoosung. That.. guy..

"You're so dead!" i yelled and bursted towards him in a second. Right before i wanted to slap him, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me on to my bed.. He sat next to me and smiled softly.. Even his smile is creepy.."What do you want from me!" i yelled about to slap him again but he shushed me.

"I don't want anything from you. I want your friends and you to be part of Magenta.. A place where-" he started but i cut him off.

" 'A place where everyone can be happy and in peace' I know that already you douche! I don't want to be part of that.. 'Magenta.' " I yelled about to slap him AGAIN.

"Oh honey, you have no choice. You're coming with me. You're a good bait for the boys! Wait 'til i tell them that (U/n) is kidnapped! Hahaha!" The man cackled and i glared at him. I was about to run away, back to Yoosung's room, but the man grabbed me by my jacket and held out a knife in front of my face. Why does everyone grab me by my jacket? So unfair! The man smiled at me and put the knife away. He pet my hair and tilt me up.

"You're coming with me, little girl." The man smiled and jumped out of the window with me in his arms. I grabbed on to the window and climbed back inside my room. I closed the window behind me and ran to Yoosung's room. I knocked several times but no one opened. Tears slid down my face while my knocks became sloppier. Yoosung finally opened and when he saw me cry, he dragged me inside and closed the door behind him.

"What happened?! Are you okay, (Y/n)!?" Yoosung said worried and i shook my head 'no'. Yoosung embraced me, my tears came on Yoosung's clothes and when i looked out his window, i saw the man again. He glared hard at me and i hid my face in Yoosung's chest. "Huh? Something wrong?!"  Yoosung asked again and i pointed outside. There was nothing. My hand was shaking.

"I-I swear he was there! I.. i'm not joking!" I said and Yoosung nodded at me.

"It's okay..real or not, i believe you." Yoosung said and i nodded slowly. My eyes widened at seeing the man at the window, trying to open it. The sound of glass breaking came inside the room and Yoosung flinched. "WHO THE HELL BROKE MY-" he started but stopped seeing the man from the park. He glared hard at him.

"Hello,  Yoosung."  He smiled and Yoosung was about to punch him, i grabbed his wrist while the man was holding his knife again. "Smart you are.. (Y/n). But not helpful."  The man glared into my soul and walked forward, really slow. Why does this guy look so familiar..? I've seen him before, yes, in the park but.. he seems really familiar. Then, it came up to me.

"S-Saeran?" i stuttered and the man flinched at the name i have called him. He clapped slowly in response with a small smile.

"Good job. Now that we're giving our names out, i will tell yours. How about it, (U/n)?" 'Saeran' said and Yoosung his eyes widened. Shoot.. i'm so dead.

"(U/n)? Y-You mean..?" Yoosung started and i nodded in response. My eyes full of tears i walked towards Saeran and put my hand on his shoulder, making him flinch..

"Saeran.. this is not you.. you know that. D-Do you remember m-me? I was your friend back then.." I whispered and Saeran slapped my hand.

"I remember you.. You were the little happy neighbor that tried to help me, but you were better friends with Saeyoung, and you let me down when Saeyoung left mom. You were as evil as him to leave me. You left me, (Y/n)." Saeran said while my eyes widened. He still remembers it..

"That's not it, Saeran! I tried protecting you from your mother, but she.. threathened me. 'If you dare touch or see my son, Saeran. I will kill your whole family, one by one. You better leave this place.' I did it for your safety, Saeran. All for your stupid safety. And look at you now.." I said and Saeran flinched. Saeran his smile turned into a sad, emotional face but turned into a smiling one again.

"You're lying! You can't prove it!" Saeran said and i sighed, grabbing my phone out. I scrolled to the begin of my photos, a photo of me, Saeran and Saeyoung. And in the background, their mother glaring at the back of my head. I showed him the picture and zoomed in on his mother. Saeran gasped slightly. He pushed my phone away from my hand and it landed on the ground.

"It.. can't be.. You... You're not her! You're a liar! A big liar, you heard me!" Saeran said, tears streaming down his face.

"I am that little girl, Saeran. Why won't you be yourself again. The happy, bright and friendly Saeran i grew up with. Why won't you.." i said wiping some of his tears away. I cupped my hands in his face and Saeran nuzzled into it, making me smile softly.

"I.. want to.. but.. Saeyoung. What about Saeyoung?!" Saeran cried some more and i took in a deep breath. "Y-You know that Saeyoung is.. Seven, right?" Saeran said and my eyes widened. Is that why he was always so close to me as Seven? I smiled nervously.

"I...didn't. We should go find..Saeyoung. You're going to be yourself again, Saeran.. Aren't you happy?" I said and  Saeran nodded, embracing me. I hugged him back and smiled. Gosh.. how would my life be without these twins? "Tomorrow we'll go and look for Saeyoung, okay?" i said and Saeran nodded.

"I'll be waiting. See you.. (Y/n).. Goodbye, Yoosung." Saeran smiled and went back out of the window. Yoosung stood next to me and grabbed my hand. I gasped slightly and looked up at Yoosung, whom was blushing like crazy holding my hand.

"I didn't know you were this close to Seven.. I didn't even know he had a twin.. Dang, this is all so crazy.." Yoosung said and i nodded, putting a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"His name is Saeyoung, and.. i've known him since, ever actually. I can't believe I didn't realize that he was actually Seven, but I could find out that that was Saeran.. why am I so blind..?" I said and chuckled softly. Man, how I missed those twins.. I grabbed my phone from the ground, the photo was still on it. Yoosung came to look at it and laughed.

"Man, is that Seve- Saeyoung?" Yoosung smiled and I nodded. However, the photo wasn't complete anymore. I zoomed in behind me but the mom was gone.. weird. I shut my phone off, what am I going to do now..

"Uh- I'm gonna take some Z's now.. if you don't mind. Good night." I yawned and slowly walked back to my room. Yoosung led me to my room in case anything would happen again. He hugged me before leaving and closed the door behind him. Why is he always hugging me? Weird but, okay then.

{A/N}: And that's it for now ^-^ I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you in the next chapter. Maybe... idk plz stay.

Don't be a shy reader and tell me what you think~!

Ideas and advice are always welcome! And remember, stay alive!❤️