Chapter 2

{Chapter 2: Not interested at all}

Your P.O.V.

~

I looked at my schedule, first class is medicine. Great, i can do that. Now.. who is that person who needs to show me around? I put my phone in my pocket and walked out of my room while grabbing my key and locking the door behind me. I saw a woman who looked like a teacher in the hallway so i walked up to her.

"Uh.. Hello. My name is (Y/n) (L/n), i'm a new student and the principle said i had a person who would lead me around.. Do u know by any chance who that person is?" i asked friendly to the woman.

"Why yes i do. I'm miss Philips, teacher from class medicine. I'll see you in my classes then. Well.. the person you're looking for.. his name was, something with Kim as family name? I can't remember his name correctly but he is also in my class.  He has.. blonde hair and purple eyes, if that helps." Miss Philips said with a kind smile.

"It helps, Miss Philips. Thank you for ur time." I smiled but she stopped me right before i walked towards the stairs.

"I do know that this boy his room is also on this floor. You should go to the Student Council Club and ask them about it." she said and i nodded in response while walking down with a waving motion to the teacher.

At the Student Council Club

~

I knocked on their door and waited for someone to open, someone opened it. It was Michaela! That's right, she is part of the Student Council Club.

"Hey, girl. Need help with something?" Michaela asked with one hand on her hip.

"Yes, i do. The principle had said that someone is going to lead me around the classes and such but, i only know his family name.. I think it was.. Kim? He has blonde hair, purple eyes? You know him by any chance?" i asked and Michaela only smiled while looking besides my head in awe. I looked around seeing a boy with also blonde hair and purple eyes sitting on a bench outside. Is that the guy Ms. Philips was talking about? I looked back at Michaela.

"Uhh!!- i'm sorry. Yes, i do. His name is Yoosung.. Yoosung Kim. Ahh.. those purple eyes are to die for..." Michaela sighed with a happy hum. "He's the guy on the bench outside there, go talk with him and say i said hi!"

"Uhh.. okay." i stuttered as Michaela pushed me towards the entrance of the school. She definitely has a crush. Cool to know, I guess.. I walked outside the school and walked to 'Yoosung' while my hands were shaking. Why though?

"Um.. hi. Uh- i am.. (Y/n) (L/n), the principle said you'd be..-" i started but he was ignoring me. How rude of him. Why is he ignoring me? I saw he had earbuds in and was.. in some sort of chatroom with some other people I can't tell who they are. 'Yoosung' flinched and looked at me while covering the screen of his phone with his chest.

"Uhhh- hi! I'm Yoosung, .. Yoosung Kim! You are..?" he stuttered while looking around with an awkward smile.

"I'm (Y/n) (L/n). I'm new here.. Uh- the principle told me you'd be showing me around the school.." i said while my hands were shaking even more. I just realised how dark it was outside with a lot of wind.

"Uhh.. yes! I am! Uhh- do you want me to show you around n-n-now?! I- i'm sorry, i have n-never done th- t- THIS before s-s-so..." Yoosung stuttered. Is it because of the cold weather or because of.. me?

"Are you okay, Yoosung? You seem cold." I said with a frown and Yoosung nodded.

"I-I-I'm, f-f-FINE! D-Don't worry!" Yoosung stuttered again while my frown got even bigger. I took off my jacket and gave it to Yoosung.

"Uhh..  Aren't g-guys supposed t-to d-d-do that to g-girls in ro-romance mo-ovies?!" Yoosung stuttered again while getting flustered. Gosh i'm getting enough of this boy already. And he has the same schedule as ME?! Are you kidding me right now..

"I don't care, Yoosung. You're cold and you don't want to get sick. Just.. go inside and lead me around tomorrow." i said while i was about to leave but Yoosung grabbed my wrist that made me flinch.

"What about your jacket?" he asked. Is he seriously asking me that now?

"Keep it. You need it more than i do plus i have another one in my room." i sighed with my hair flowing in the wind.

"Are you sure it's okay? I'll give it back to you tomorrow!" Yoosung stuttered again.

"I'm sure, Yoosung. You can keep it for as long as you want it to. As long as you promise me to not be so arrogant while i'm talking. You know it's not nice to ignore girls while they're talking." i said and rolled my eyes a bit.

"I- I promise! I'm sorry about that by the way.. i was, busy with.. stuff.." Yoosung said with his purple eyes glistening in the moonlight. "I'll make it up to you tomorrow! Just you wait!"

"Sure am, i can't go anywhere without getting lost if you don't lead me around." i said. "See you tomorrow, Yoosung." I walked back to the entrance but when i wanted to get in i noticed.. the door was locked. Shoot! I grabbed my phone seeing it was already over 8 pm! The entrance closes around 8! I am so in trouble.. Great first day. Yoosung also walked to the entrance but when he noticed that the gate was locked, he bit his lip in confusion while looking around.

"It looks like we're stuck." Yoosung said while pouting his lips.

"You think so? I need to get back to my flipping room!" I almost yelled while holding the bars of the gate. I looked at the gate seeing that i could climb this easily. I jumped on the bars and climbed on the gate.

"Woah! (Y/n)! Watch out!" Yoosung also almost yelled while standing beneath me.

"I know what i'm doing." i said while i was on top of the gate. Just when i was about to jump to the other side, i lost my balance. Well. Goodbye school. I'm going to the hospital. My eyes closed by itself and i was waiting to fall on the ground... Okay when am i going to fall?! I slowly opened my eyes seeing i'm laying in Yoosung's arms.. My eyes widened a bit. Well, guess i'm going to climb this again. I blinked two more times to make sure this is real, sadly, it is real. Why am i not getting off of this douche's arms? His concerned but shocked face was melting me inside.

"A-Are you okay?" Yoosung asked while he slowly crouched and layed me softly on the ground. I grabbed onto his shoulder while my eyes were still widened. Why wasn't i letting go of him? What is this.. feeling? I sat up while looking at Yoosung the whole time.

"I.. I am." I stuttered. Great, now i am the one stuttering. Okay, i've been through some really weird stuff, but this is number one out of all of them. Also the awkwardest.

"Are you sure? You.. should watch out next time.. I'll call Seven to hack into the server to open the gate.. you wait here, okay? Do not try to climb the gate again." Yoosung said and stood up while grabbing his phone. Who is.. Seven? Why can he hack? Who the heck hacks? Why is he hacking? Yoosung was calling this.. 'Seven'  and after the call, the gate opened.. Woah.. he's good. I stood up and by the time i did, Yoosung stood beside me and we both walked inside and the gate closed behind us. This 'Seven' is a really good hacker if i say so myself. Luckily, the door was open and i just realised that Yoosung was following me to my room. I unlocked the door and walked inside and so did Yoosung.

"Woah.. pretty nice room. Well.. my room is next door, 285. You can visit me whenever you want. I um..- goodnight, (Y/n). See you tomorrow." Yoosung said and i nodded while he walked to his room.

I hope that you enjoyed this chapter i just thought this chapter needed some sort of 'almost romance but nah' moment because i don't want this story to be that you already like him from the start. Actually, you do like Yoosung from the start, but you just won't realize it or admit it. See you in the next chapter!

Don't be a shy reader and tell me what you think!

Ideas and advice are always welcome! And remember, Stay alive!♥