"Doesn't that mean we can kill her?" Rebekah asked suggestively.

"And you're going to listen to the witch who put the curse on you in the first place?" Beth questioned.

"Nope. I'm fairly certain it means the opposite. This is Elena's blood," Klaus said as he held up a tube filled with blood. "Now before we try it, Beth what do you think?"

"Do it. Give him the blood," Beth nodded. Klaus smirked before he went over to the transitioning hybrid.

"Drink it," he demanded.

"No! No, no, no. Tyler don't!" Caroline yelled out as Rebekah held her back.

"Caroline. Trust me. It'll work, but if he doesn't drink it he will die," Beth assured. The young vampire sighed before she stopped struggling to get to the boy. As soon as she stopped, Tyler was quick to drink every drop of blood in the small tube.

"There we go," Klaus smirked. Right then Tyler began groaning and writhing in pain as he fell to floor. The boy looked down as he clutched the side of his head before looking up. Veins were visible under his eyes which were now amber as fangs he didn't have before protruded. "Well, that's a good sign."

~~~

"How's Elena?" Beth asked Damon through her phone.

"She's fine. A little weak but she'll get better now the Klaus isn't here to drain her."

"Right. Well I'll talk to you tomorrow, Damon," Beth said before hanging up with a sigh as she stepped on to her porch. The lights were on so that meant her dad was here and her theory was proven when she heard his voice as the door opened.

"Beth what are you doing here? Didn't you start your boarding school yesterday?" Her father questioned reminding the strawberry blonde of what Stefan had compelled her father to remember.

"Boarding school wasn't for me, I hope you don't mind that I came home."

"Of course not, it's your choice," he said understanding his daughter.

"Right. Well I'm really tired so I'll see you tomorrow," Beth said after hugging her father. She then walked upstairs to her room and as she was about to lay down in her bed which she had missed so much her phone began to ring.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Beth," a voice that she immediately recognized said.

"Klaus, what's wrong?"

"I wanted to hear your voice. I will be gone for a while but I will go back."

"Klaus I just want you to know that I don't know anything about Mikael. I really have no idea who he is or why it is that you feared him so much to leave when Damon said his name... I didn't have any part in whatever it is that happened with Mikael."

"Beth... it's okay, I know."

"You've hurt my friends. I am perfectly aware of that, but I couldn't hurt you. I couldn't," Beth confessed.

"Thank you," Klaus mumbled before a sigh was heard before the hybrid spoke once more, "It was nice hearing your voice, Love."

~~~

Next time on Pure Happiness

"I want to learn how to fight," Beth declared as she met the stare of the hunter.

~~~

Author's Note

This kinda sucked and I'm sorry but it's because my Internet has been lagging a lot and I didn't really have time to edit it very well so I am truly very sorry, but I am super excited for the next chapter and I hope you guys are too now that you read what is coming. Don't forget to vote!

Much Love,

Natalie ♡