25. Luke

I walk down the stone steps in to the jail. "Where are the new rogues." I ask the first guard I see with a slight growl, I don't feel like the whole 'you're an Omega why should I tell you' speech. "Cell number 213, second level." He says and I nod before I start making my way to the cell. I know my way around this place quite well because I had to clean down here often.

Once I get to his cell I bang on the door and he wakes up, its the one I was fighting. "Well now who are you? I haven't seen you around these parts." He hays with a creepy smile. "Really? Because I was the one who took you down." I say and his smile falls. "I don't belive you." He says and I shift, he quickly stand up to look at me and I shift back. "Belive me now?" I say. "You were female? Oh if the others new." "The others, lets stay on that topic." I say. "Your friend, not sure which one, bit my friend, yall have silver coated teeth, why? It is only risking your life more." I say and he glares at the ground. "Was he slightly lighter then the other?" I nod. "Yeah, thats Jack, he is young and new to being a rogue, I always tell him not to bite people from packs... If I say something will you belive me?" He says. "I'll try, it depends on what you say." He nods his head. "I can respect that. Now, I didn't want to attack you pack, I really didn't, I normally keep to myself and try to avoid pack territory, honest, but, our 'master', he, he threatened my mate."

He says and I look up at him. "You see, I am new to him, and me and my mate were just hunting around for some food when he came out from a tree, he said he wanted us to attack a pack, we both said no almost immediately, then he grabbed he arm and put a knife to her neck, said if I didn't he would kill her, and when I said yes I had the intentions to not do it, but he said he would hunt us down and kill her, but leave me to suffer. I am really sorry." He says and I see that he is crying slightly. "Look, I, I belive you, as long as you don't something to show me that your bad, I will belive you, but I can't let you out." "I know you can't." He says.

"But if you answer my questions truthfully, maybe, just maybe they will let you go." He quickly nods his head. "Anything, I just want to get back to my mate." He says and I sit down on the ground, he sits down as well. "Whats your mates name?" I question. "Lauren." He answers. "Pretty name, what pack did you come from?" "Thank you, pretty name for a pretty woman, I come from the Light pack, quite a small pack, you probably don't know them."
He says. "I am sure she is very beautiful, I do know them, a nice pack, what rank were you?" I ask. "Hunter, and may I ask, what pack are you from?" "Cove pack, I am Luna." I state. "What pack was Lauren from and what rank?" "Moon pack, she was tracker." I nod my head. "Why were you kicked out?"

He looks at his lap. "I uh, brought in some poisonous food, it was an accident I swear! I am pretty sure my 'master' poisoned it, he said something about having his eye on me for a long time, Lauren on the other hand, got kicked out because one of the guys was hitting on her and she slapped him." He smiles at the end. "What is your masters name?" I question, his smile faulters, D-Dane, I don't know his last name, honest." "Why did that scare you?" "He ur, he never let us say his real name, even though he let us know it, he would p-punish us if we said it." He says.

"Okay, why did he target the Star pack?" "He said, that um, the old Alpha cut him out of a deal? Or something like that." "Thank you for answering my questions, if I think of any more I would hope that you would still answer them, also, I will see about letting you out." He lets out a sigh. "Thank you, I will answer them and thank you for beliving me." I nod at him and stand up. I start walking off but turn to look at him,"whats your name?" I ask. "Luke."

I walk out of the cells feeling very good, I got loads of answers out of him. I walk in to the pack house and up to Joshua's office. "Dane, what did you dad cut Dane out of." I say as I walk over to the file cabinets. "Where does your dad keep old files?" "Why? Whos Dane?" "The master of the rogues, apparently your dad cut him out of a deal, also, the guy in the cells name is Luke." "He keeps them in the basement." He says and I leave his office.

I walk down to the basement and walk through a door, I see loads of file cabinets, all labeled a different month of a different year, when I open them spots are labeled for different days. I start flicking through them and soon Joshua is doing the same. I pull out different days and look through them, roughly putting them back if its nothing. Finally I see something and pull it out.

December 17 2014

If you sign this you agree to give me the things listed below for peace.

Ten pack warriors

Twenty pounds of your most fresh fruit and veggies

One hundred weapons

Your first born

Two hunters

Two trackers

Sign here if you agree

Jeffery Williams
----------------------

If you have any questions please send me a letter and I will answer them.

Signed, Dane Lee

I gasp slightly as I put the paper on the desk.

If you have any questions please send a letter and I will answer them.

I turn back around and look at the spot the day after that letter, there is only two things. The first letter.

December 18 2014

Why do you want my first born?

Jeffery Williams

The second letter reads.

December 18 2014

I want your first born for his Alpha blood, having an Alpha will make my army so much stronger, remember, that letter means peace if it has your name on it.

Dane Lee

I continue to look through them and when I come across one from two weeks after, I growl.

December 31 2014

How dare you go back on me, I told you what this meant and gave you two weeks when you told me once I came for my things.

This means war.

Dane Lee

This means war.

Two years today this letter was written, it took him two years to finally go in to action. He was going to sell Joshua, is warriors, his hunters, trackers, for peace, I would never have signed that. "Whats wrong?" Joshua questions as he picks up the peace of paper with the requirements on it. I watch as his eyes scan the paper and I can tell when they get to the spot asking for his first born, because anger flares in his eyes, and I can tell when they get to where his father signed, because hurt fills them.

"He was going to sell me, all of this stuff, just to get rid of some rogues! How stupid can my father be!" He yells before he storms upstairs presumingly going to his father. "Joshua! Josh! Wait! Don't do something stupid!" I yell to him as I run up the stairs after him.

This is going to be hectic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two in one day!!! Who am I?

Hope you enjoyed! Being rushed!

By my Turtles!

Word count!
1331!