22. Jerkwad Problems

"Please leave me alone." I say to Joshua for the tenth time, he won't leave me alone, he has been like this all day! "Come on Eclipse-" Weird. "Just go with me, pleaseeeee?" "Augh! Where do you want to go!" He grins at me and I roll my eyes. "Ice cream." "Aughhhhh, will you leave me alone if I go?" "Yes, and if you want you can bring Taylor." I smirk at him. "What about Xavier?" "Augh, fine, if you must." "Ok, I'll go." "Good." He says and I glare at him. Taylor, we are going with the jerkwad to get icecream, you are coming and so is Xavier.

Mkk.

I follow Xavier's scent until I find him in the kitchen getting something to drink. "Me you and Taylor are going with the jerkwad to get icecream." I state as I come up next to him and kiss him on the cheek. "Who?" "Joshua." "Oh.... um.. ok?" "Don't ask, 'cause I don't know." I say

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Joshua's P.O.V
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I watch her as she goes up to Xavier and kisses him on the cheek, I growl. She should be kissing me on the cheek, I didn't want Xavier to come, but that was the only way I would be able to get her to go somewhere with me. I don't understand what she sees in him, she should want me, not him, I don't understand why she doesn't.

Hmmmm, lets count together! One! You were awful to her! Two! You rejected her! Three!-

Ok ok thats enough. I cut my wolf off. Hey you're the jerk here, not me, she doesn't deserve you anyways, she is way to good for you.

Whatever. And with that my wolf leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eclipse's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At this moment we are in the car, with Joshua driving, Xavier in the passenger seat, and me and Taylor in the back. No one is talking, not even Joshua, I do however, notice how every few seconds he looks at me through the mirror."And we're here!" Joshua says pulling into a small icecream place's parking lot. "Its cute." I say as we walk in.

The place a pinkish walls with cute diner style tables and chairs dotted around. "What may I get you?" The lady at the counter asks. "Chocolate, please." Me and Taylor say at the same time then laugh. "Will do." The lady smiles, she is probably about seventeen or so. "And yall?" She questions looking at Xavier and Joshua. "Vanilla." Joshua says. "Cheesecake." Xavier says. "On it." She says then starts getting our icecream. "You two wanna go pick a table while me and Eclipse get the ice cream?" Joshua questions. Xavier and Taylor both look at me an I nod my head. They walk off and I turn back to the counter.

"Sooo, you like chocolate?" Joshua asks. "yeahh, why do you ask?" "Just, you know, small talk." "So you like vanilla?" "Yeah..." Suddenly I feel something press against my cheek and I whip my head to look at Joshua as he backs away from me. "Did you just?" He smirks. "Yep, did you like it?" Anger flairs inside of me and I do something unexpected.

I slap him.

And I don't mean a small little slap, I mean a full blown his head snapped in that direction slap. "Did you just slap me!" He screams. "Yep!" I say back. "What the heck! Why would you slap me!" "Do you want me to do it again!?" He backs away before he walks to the table they picked, when he gets there Taylor tells him 'nope' and he walks to a different table.

I turn back to the counter to see the girl standing there with the icecream in her hands. I smile sheepishly. "Mate problems?" She questions and I look at her slightly shocked. "Your a-?" "Yep." "Well.. you could say mate problems, but its more like ex-mate problems." She looks at me shocked. "He-?" "Yep, rejected me, that right over there is my second chance mate, so you would understand my problem." "Yeah, considering I was rejected." I look at her. "Sorry, I'm not going to pity you though, I hate it when people pity me." "Thank you, I hate it too." "Anyways, see you later." I say as I take the ice creams and walk over to our table.