12.

"Sam!" I scream. "What am I? I am your mate after all." Josh says and I glare at him before turning to Taylor, she is the only one with me. What does he mean?

I'll explain later.

She nods her head and I turn back to Josh. I make eye contact then turn to the third pair of eyes, almost choking as I hold back my laughter. Jake. "What's so funny, Omega?" He says smirking. "Oh, I wouldn't say that."

"Why's that, Omega?" Josh says. "Yeah? Omega." Jake snickers. "I'm kinda a higher rank then you, beta." His eyes widen before a smirk replaces his shock. "Are you just trying to scare me or did you get the ranks mixed up?" Josh says. I glare at him and he snickers. "Why do you have to be so rude, I am your mate after all."

I let out a laugh, "oh yeahhh... oh, wait, no your not." I know what he is planning but he will take it right back, not that it will work anyways.

"I, Alpha Josh, take back my rejection." He says with a smirk on his face waiting for my reaction, but it doesn't come, I just keep a smirk on my face as I grab a key from the wall and begin trying the locks.

"Eclipse, don't." Sam says, I look at him before I continue trying the keys. "Eclipse! He'll take you back! You'll be the Omega again!" "Trust me Sam, I'm far from an Omega." I open the cell and Josh immediately stands up and grabs my arm.

-----------------------
Taylor's P.O.V
-----------------------
She opens the cell and this so called Josh immediately stands up and grabs her arm, my defenses immediately go up.

I grab his other hand and put it behind his back, lifting up. He growls at me. "When I take you both back to my pack you will also be an Omega." That pushes me over the rails.

I pull up on his arm even more making him let go of Eclipse and shove him against the wall. "The only rank I will be is beta-" "yeah right, no one in their right mind would let any of her friends be higher then Omega-"

"The only rank I will be is Beta like my mother!" "And the only rank I will be is Luna." Eclipse adds on and everyone's eyes fill with shock. "Yeah right!" Josh says, and I pull up more before letting go. "What did you make your own pack? Is she your only member?"

She growls. "I'll have you know that I am the mate of Xavier Woods." Me and Eclipse almost double over laughing because of Josh's and I think she said his name was Jake's faces.

That's when it hits me, the most amazing smell ever, like a rain forest, which is kinda weird because I think that's what Eclipse said Xavier smelled like.

I look and make eye contact with Sam.  MATE! My wolf Sapphire says. "Mate.." we both say at the same time and Eclipse squeals breaking me from my haze and making me laugh, I thought she would be upset, I guess not.

He comes over and hugs me and Eclipse squeals again. "Taylor! You found your mate! And it's Sam!"

-------------------------
Eclipse's P.O.V
-------------------------

"Taylor! You found your mate! And it's Sam!"

He sighs. "Augh! I'm not Sam! I frigging hate that name!" He says, aggravation clear in his voice. I look at him shocked and he stops hugging Taylor and walks over to me.

"My name is Cage Night." He says and I look at him bewildered. "You're you're.. you're my brother?" I question and he nods his head. "But I'm an only child?" "No, I had to change my name because of something that happened."

"Sam, why are you pulling her leg?" "Josh says. "Don't friggen call me Sam!" He says and Josh growls, "don't talk to your Alpha that way." Sa- Cage looks at Taylor then me before looking Josh in the eyes, making him growl.

"I, Cage night, reject your pack." He says and Josh looks at him shocked. Me and Taylor both grab one of Cage's hands before sticking our tongue out at them and walking away.

We're so childish. Taylor says in my head. I know. I laugh through the mind link. You found your mate though!

I know! I thought you would be mad though... isn't he from your pack?

He is but he was nice to me, he actually let me go, I'll tell you the whole story in a bit, right now just be with your mate, even though it isn't the best set up.

I'm glad you like him, I would have been so torn if you didn't, yeah not really the best set up... but he is your brother?

I guess so...

"So you're my brother?" He nods his head. "Why did you have to leave and change your name?"

"I think that's something for our parents to tell you." I stop in my tracks. "My parents are dead." "No, they're not, there is a lot that needs to be said, but I don't think I'm the right person."

I'm so confused..

My wolf says and I agree with her.

I just want Xavier...

Me too. I say to her.

"Cage?" He looks at me. "I need to find my mate." "You lied? I thought you already found your mate?"

"I did.. but a girl from his pack didn't like that I was his mate and kidnapped him.."

***

I can't catch his scent! Augh it bothers me so much! I love his scent and I can't even find it!

"That's it! I'm climbing a friggen tree!" I yell and Cage comes up to me putting his hand on my arm, I growl at him as I walk towards a tree that looks good to climb. "Come on sis, I know how you feel but you can't just climb a tree! You could get hurt!"

I growl again. "You do not know how I feel! And trust me, I won't get hurt." "Yes you will! I don't even think you have ever climbed one before." I shake his hand off and walk to the tree.

I grab a lower branch and pull myself up easily, grabbing another branch as I do so, in a matter of seconds I am at the highest point I can get without being in danger of a branch breaking.

That's when I see a figure walking through the woods and then disappear into a cave, I sniff the air and immediately growl.

Beth.

"She is over there!" I yell down though it's practically a growl. I jump down the tree, grab a branch and land on the ground unharmed, though Cage shouted at me. "Don't do that to me!" He says as I shift and he looks at me shocked, "you shifted?" I nod my wolf head and he looks down. "I'm sorry I wasn't there." I shake my head and run off, it's fine that he wasn't there. I assume he had a good reason, so I'm not mad, I'm a little upset that I didn't have a life with him but once I get Xavier we can start over.

Right now though, I'm after Beth, and me and my wolf won't stop growling. She has our mate, she has our mate, she has our mate. Me and my wolf keep repeating.

We're coming Xavier, we're almost there, just hang in there. I push through the link, hoping, praying, it will get to him.

-------
Well?

I updated pretty quickly! Woot woot!

It's because I'm excited! Almost 600 views! Y'all can get me there I know y'all can!

Bye my Turtles!

Word count
1293!