Chapter 13

Goldies p.o.v.:

            'I hurt her. I lost control and I hurt her. God, I'm so stupid!' He thought. He looks down at your sleeping form, however, and any fear he had that he would hurt you again melted. As he strokes your hair, the last thing you hear before you fall into a deep sleep is his voice, his gentle, loving words, "I love you." 

 Your p.o.v.:

    You awake to feel something playing with your hair, and as you slowly open your eyes it is none other than the magnificent human/golden bear you loved. "Morning beautiful." He says. "Hey. I don't have work tonight, so I guess I better head home." You pause, a thought occurring to you. "Why don't you come home with me?" He takes a moment to ponder this before he nods. "Sure, why not? Lead the way."  And before you know it, you're off.  You unlock your door and show him where everything is before sitting him down on the couch with a cup of coffee for the both of you. 

       "So." "So?" You decide to take a risk and ask him the question that has been nagging you since he took you off to God knows where. "When you took me off, you mentioned something about needing me. My first night, the others were talking about you needing me too, and that was before we were a thing. What... what did they mean?" He sighs, you can tell he doesn't want to discuss this. "We don't have to talk about it now if you don't want to, but if I'm a part of something important, I need to know." He nearly cuts you off. "You can't know! It'll ruin everything!" His fast reaction startles you, causing you to jump. "I'm sorry, but if you remember, you'll run off." He offers you his hand as an apology for yelling and you take it. "I would never leave. If you guys are in danger..." He nods, understanding. "You think that now because you don't know what you are, who you are, what you were made for." He says. You look him in the eye. "I won't go. Tell me. Please. Tell me how I can save you, save the pizzeria. I'm not giving in." 

    Goldie sighs. "I'll tell you what you need to know." You nod, urging him to continue. "You and I, we were made for each other. Not in the romantic sense, though I believe in that too, but literally. I was made for you. I was made so that one day you could use me. Sure other people could fit in and entertain children, but it was you all along who was destined to wear me. I know,  it sounds weird, but it's true. The man who invented the springlock suits had people in mind who would one day grow up to fill them and bring life to the pizzeria. This plan was almost going to work, except one day, the very same man went insane. His wife died, his son was murdered, his daughter was spending more time with the animatronics than him. His daughter was the only thing he had left and he didn't want her to spend time with anything but him. The children she would hang out with, he killed them. He destroyed his animatronics, or so he thought. Springtrap would be destined to rot. The child designed for him had been killed. Me? Well, You were destined for me, and he obviously didn't kill you. Without you, I deteriorated, as did the pizzeria. Now you're back, and slowly I'm on the mend. When I go back to animatronic form, all you have to do is wear me. "

    You were in shock. You didn't know what to do with the information you had been given. All you could do was stare. Goldie seemed shocked that you hadn't already left. You knew what you had to do, but you still needed time to process this information.