chapter 2

Bonnie's p.o.v.

As soon as she walked in the pizzeria, I knew there was something special about (y/n). The way she remembered things. The way that she spoke. I knew she was the one who would finally break Goldie's shell, his curse, his lifetime sentence of loneliness. I just hoped that of all the things she remembered, he wouldn't be one of them. Because her past is what would give her that power, but if she remembers that fatefull night,  Goldie may never be the same. She has to be the one. I thought. I decided to go and introduce myself. And introduce my humanoid self.

Once I got to the office, she slammed the door on my face, which I thought was rather rude, before I remembered that phone guy told all night guards we wanted to kill them. That was not the case at all. I also remembered that seeing a giant purple bunny at  your door may give you the spooks, so I shifted to my human form. "I don't care to hurt you." I said, reassuring the girl. She was shocked that I was human. That was a good sign. After a short chat, I took her to go and meet the rest of us. "Guys, I think she may be the one!" I said, excitedly. (y/n) seemed confused. "The...the one what?" she asked. Freddy hopped off the stage. "The one who will save this pizzaria's livelihood." He responded. That didn't seem to help, so he added, "and my brother, Goldie." She seemed to black out, but she was still on two feet. Must be another flashback. I thought. I hope it's not that night.

 your p.o.v. 

I went hazy as I had yet another memory of being here. I was here when the original place opened, Fredbear's Family Diner. I was only 2 or 3. I loved that place, and my favorite part wasn't the pizza, but seeing a fluffy, golden bear preform alongside a rabbit with the same golden hue. They called him Golden Freddy. He was so good at entertaining children. I wonder what happened, because shortly after the place opened, Goldie got deactivated.

I shook my head. "You...you mean the golden bear from Fredbear's? Golden Freddy?" I asked. Chica answered. "Yes, dear, that one. He has been...lonely ever since-" Bonnie cut her off. "Ever since Fredbear's closed." He said, glaring at her. I get the feeling there is something they aren't telling me, but 6 a.m. was steadily approaching, and I had to go and get my things together. "I would love to help with Goldie more, but I have to go. I will be back tonight, though." I said, calling back from the office, "Don't take so long to come say hi this time!" And with that, the 6 a.m. bell rung, and I was on my way home, thinking about all that had happened to me that night.