Chapter 1

your point of view (p.o.v.)

I feel my eyes slowly flutter open as I hear the small ding ding ding

of my alarm. I reach over to shut it off and blink the sleep out of my (e/c) eyes.

My night of work. Wouldn't want to be late for that. I quickly put on my uniform and brushed out my ratty (h/l) (h/c) hair so I looked presentable, then headed out. It wasn't long before I saw the colourful sign of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, illuminated in the dim light of the night. I took the key the manager had given me earlier out of my bag, unlocked the door, and stepped inside. Almost immediately I was hit with childhood memory after memory of birthday parties, fun times, and lots of pizza at this very place. I remembered my amazement the first time I had ever walked through those doors like it was yesterday.

"(Y/n)?" the manager said, shaking me out of my thoughts. "Yes, Mr. Cawthon?" I replied, slightly disoriented. "You remember where your office is, correct?" He asked. I nodded, then he proceeded to go over a long list of everything I needed to do in the six hours I would be here. "Yes, sir." I said once he was finished. "Good. If there is anything I left out you should expect a message later tonight that goes over everything once more." "Thank you, sir. I'll be off now." I said as I walked to the office where I would now be spending my weeknights. "Good luck, and, ah," he said , finishing his sentence mumbling, "stay safe." Although he tried to stay quiet, I heard him, and his choice of words confused me. "Stay safe? Why would I need to-" but he was already gone. "He was in a hurry." I said to nobody in particular.

Sure enough, later that night, I heard a recorded phone call over the intercom going once more over all I needed to know to do my job. I flicked up my camera, checking the show stage where all the animatronics were. They were all in their proper places, which was no surprise. And then the screen went fuzzy. I put the camera down, figuring that I had just used it for too long. This building was in a very bad state of disrepair. Shortly after I flicked it up again, this time to Bonnie being gone. He was in the dining room. Relieved I put my camera down, however still inquisitive as to why he was moving around. The phone guy did say something about them roaming at night. It must just be their night mode. And I went about my night.

It wasn't until 4 a.m. that something real happened. I decided to check my door lights, when I see Bonnies face in the door. Quickly remembering what the phone guy had said, I closed the door. My power was now decreasing quickly, and I still had two hours to go. I opened the door to find him still there. I was scared until he spoke. "I don't care to hurt you. We aren't monsters. I wanted to say Hi!" He said. And all in one moment, the big purple rabbit was gone, replaced by a tall man with purple hair, red eyes, a purple vest with a white undershirt, black dress pants and black dress shoes. "You- you're human?" I asked. "Yes, we can shift to humans. Come child. You should meet the others." So I followed the bunny human thing, and all the animatronics had vanished, standing in their places were humans with corresponding clothing, hair and eyes. "Everyone, this is (y/n). She is the new night guard. I think she may be the one!"

  "The...the one what?"