Chapter Twenty One : The first Date

Start from the beginning

"I swear I think you could pass for being a model." Patrick said from behind Gizelle.

"Well I have no interest in becoming a model." I said giggling.

I sat down on their bed and looked at the photos Aunt Gizelle took.

"Oh my god, you have to give me this first one and I'll put it as my profile picture!" I said because after a long time I actually found a photo that I looked fairly good in.

"Take it now." she said, so I sent it to my phone.

"I'll put it up later, Zayn's going to be here soon." I whispered looking at the time. It was 15 minutes till Zayn would come.

I sat on my bed and went on twitter realizing I hadn't tweeted anything in a while. I checked my mentions and more random people were asking for follow backs and sending 'you are so lucky' type messages. I wasn't sure what to reply to them but there were quite a few. I started following back everyone at first but dropped it half way. I said I'll follow the rest back when I had time later. I replied to all the tweets that weren't relevant to following back since I was going to do it later. At the end I just tweeted 'Nervous for tonight! x' and went on Zayn's twitter.

I laughed to myself when I noticed he had tweeted 10 minutes ago too and the tweet was about tonight as well. It said 'Tonight iis going to be great! X' I smiled and hoped it would be.

I just had started to go back to following some more people, since I wasn't bothered checking my timeline, when I heard the doorbell. I knew it was Zayn. It had just turned six and I was amazed at how punctual he was. I turned around in excitement to face Aunt Gizelle and Patrick. They were already looking at me with big cheesy smiles. I got up getting more nervous by the second.

"Are you going to keep him waiting outside like that? He's probably way more nervous than you!" Patrick eyed me.

"Come on Hun, let's go." Aunt Gizelle said pulling my hand down the hallway to the door, from her room.

"Wait, last check up, is everything looking alright?" I asked just before she opened the door. She just rolled her eyes and jerked the door open.

"Thanks for your opinion." I whispered so she couldn't hear me from where I was stood.

"Hey Sexy!" Aunt Gizelle said and hugged Zayn. I still couldn't see him because the door was blocking the way.

"Hey there." shivers went down my spine when I heard his voice. I looked up at Aunt Gizelle and questiouned if he really looked sexy.

"Come inside, come on." she said finally bringing him in so I could see his back. He looked so hot from the back.

I could see that he was wearing a black suit and his hair was done up. Quite classy. I took a step forward and he turned around by hearing the sound of my heels on the tiled floor. He had the lost smile on his perfect face with wide eyes. I scanned him down his white shirt inside his suit jacket and gave him a questioning smile.

"Hello." he said still coming towards me.

"Hey." I said hugging him and taking in the scent of his perfume.

"You look beautiful. Really." he said looking me up and down.

ZAYN's P.O.V

I was so stunned at how good she looked I couldn't help but keep looking.

"Thankyou." she mouthed and I could see a tint of blush appearing on her cheeks. I wanted to kiss her straight away and never break hold of it. I decided to turn to face Gizelle who grabbed my hand was was leading me to the lounge area. I thanked her in my head because I could feel my self getting worked up.