Chapter Fourteen - Preperations

RIM's P.O.V

I didn't know if he meant it that way or just as saying. Did he actually like me? Maybe it just slipped out or something.

"Uh-um sure you will, love her." I said still with my heart pounding and trying not to show it.

He started moving away back to his normal position, I didn't want him to; I wanted him to stay close. I tried to snap myself back to life. 'You're never going to get him Rim! Snap back to reality. He's famous; he only goes for the pretty famous girls even though he won't admit it.'

"So shall we get going?" I asked him and texting Eda at the same time:

Eda come over but we're going out ;) I got a surprise for you!  xx

"Yeah let's go." he said waiting for me to grab my bags and start walking towards the door.

"Hold on a second I gotta say bye to Nazurah and them." I said, walking towards Nazurah. I looked back and saw Zayn was coming behind me.

"Guys I'm leaving." I said to them.

"Awe okay," Nazurah said getting up from the ground, she came closer and whispered in my ear "He doesn't stop staring at you, I've noticed!" I pushed her away to see her face.

"Really?!" I mouthed to her and she nodded.

"Zayn it was great having you here, you're really good at dancing." Nazurah turned to Zayn while I walked up to Rukshar to say bye.

"Thanks for having me really, I had fun." I heard Zayn saying back to her.

"Ruki boo! I'm leaving." I said to her while she was sitting face to face with Legacy on his lap.

"Oh wait I gotta ask you something!" she said giving legacy a quick kiss and standing up to pull me aside.

"Woah calm down!" I said to her as I nearly fell.

"Are you guys like going out?" she asked me. I took a deep breath after hearing it and just stared at her, "Are you?!" she repeated.

"Rukshar hunny, if we were going out I wouldn't be standing here talking to you! I would be somewhere romantic and worthwhile....he doesn't even like me....well not that I know he does or not." I explained to her staring at Zayn getting along very well with Nazurah.

That's just the way Nazurah is; gets along with everyone and makes them laugh all the time. That's what Zayn was doing- laughing. His laugh was like the cutest thing anyone would hear in the world.

"Oh, well then this isn't a date you're going on?" Rukshar asked bringing me back to the conversation.

"No, unfortunately it's not."

"That's so weird because by the look of it you guys looked like you were actually going out or something." she said surprised. I just shrugged and hugged her.

I got a message reply from Eda saying; yes! We can go out that's great I'll dress up, which I'm doing right now and I'll meet you at your house in an hour! xoxo

I laughed and started walking back towards Zayn and Nazurah.

ZAYN's P.O.V

Nazurah was an awesome girl. She was really funny while I was talking to her. I kept taking glances at Rim talking to her friend at the back but I hope Nazurah didn't notice. We talked about a few interesting things like Rim and herself. That way I found out a little more about her likes and dislikes.

I also found out about how Nazurah loves Liam even though she has a boyfriend she loves Joseph too. I promised her that I'd get Liam to meet her soon and also told her how much Liam would love her because she was just so funny. It was the truth though; Liam loved people with a sense of humour.