Chapter Twenty One : The first Date

RIM's P.O.V

The day passed so slow for me. I was too eager to get going on the date with Zayn that I couldn't keep my eyes from checking the time every 5 minutes. As soon as I got home from school, I quickly ran to take a shower.

When I got out I ran to my room and danced around happily in my towel. There was a knock on my door.

"Who is it?!" I yelled stoping from a twirl.

"Can I come in?" Aunt Gizelle asked. I opened the door and let her in even though I was still in my towel.

"Is that what you're wearing for your date?" she asked winking at me.

"Yeah, I think it looks sexy." I said winking back. I walked to my dresser to plug in my straightener to straighten my hair.

"I think Zayn would love it." she said laughing. "Is this what you're actually wearing?" she asked picking up the dress that was laying on my bed.

"Yerp." I said putting moisturizer on my legs and hands.

"When did you get this? It will look so good!" she said holding it on her and checking it out in the mirror.

"It's not mine, I got it from Nazurah. I love it." I said gesturing her to pass it to me. After she passed it I asked her to turn around then I put it on. "How does it look?" I said giving a turn.

"Perfecto." she complimented giving me a thumbs up.

"So where are you guys going?" she asked folding my other clothes and putting them in my cupboard.

"I don't know he still hasn't told me yet." I shrugged and then started to straighten my hair.

"Oh I see, Need some help with that?" she asked walking behind me.

"Sure." I handed her the straightener. My hair usually took an hour to straight since it was thick; i hated straightening for so long but it looked hidious if i didn't.

After it was done, Aunt Gizelle made my hairstyle half tied back with a black hair clip with little diamonties on it and curled the fringe and a bit of the bottom.

"Thankyou, it looks perfect." I said to her.

"No worries, I'm going to go sit with Pat for some time, If you need anything call me and come to me after you're ready so I can take a photo." she said walking out wiggling her bum.

I did my natural look makeup again which included only mascara and lip gloss. I really thought I didn't suit eyeliner or anything else.

I wore a pearl necklace with matching bracelets and earrings. Then I wore my white sparky heels and I was ready. I picked up my blazer and and went into Aunt Gizelle's room. Patrick jumped up and looked shocked.

"What happen?!" I asked him because he looked like he'd seen a ghost.

"Gizelle, do you see that babe?" he asked Aunt Gizelle nodding towards me.

"See what?" she asked looking as confused as I did.

A smile spread across Patrick's face and he said, "An angel just dropped in on us." he said looking at me.

I started laughing then went serious, "And I'm standing here thinking you saw a ghost!" I said shaking my head. He just laughed and sat back down next to Aunt Gizelle.

"Truly you look beautiful!" Aunt Gizelle said getting up and taking her phone to take a photo. I put my hand on my hips and took a normal photo at first and then I leaned forward a little and started pouting.