Chapter Eight - What to do

RIM's P.O.V

I was surprised. I didn't know why he was there but Patrick stepped out of the taxi to talk to him.

"Can you hear what they're saying?" I asked Joseph tapping him on his shoulder. He was obviously texting Nazurah and groaned turning around to look outside.

"Why would you want to hear what they're talking about? And no I can't.", He said.

I smacked him softly across the head and told him that he was One Direction's manager.

"Oh! So what is he doing with Patrick?" He turned around to ask me.

"Well if I knew I wouldnt have asked you." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh right. You okay now?" He asked looking hopeful.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I answered slowly.

"It doesn't sound like it, plus you're biting your lip again." He said staring at me and I looked away. "Do you want me to come and sit next to you?" He asked.

"Joe, it's ok, I'm fine, don't worry." I tried to make him understand, I didn't want to cry anymore and remember what I had just walked away from. I put my hand on top of my eyelids and felt my eyelashes stroke against my hand, that's when I remembered that I was crying and I also had mascara on. I took out my phone from my sling bag and looked at my reflection. Thank god none of it had smudged. I got a tissue and fixed up the edges and then I was perfectly fine.

Patrick sat back inside the car and quickly said "We're going to be dropping of a couple of people on the way home. That's alright yeah?"

"Yeah that's fine, but what were you doing with Paul?" I asked curiously.

"How do you know his name was Paul? Oh nothing he's the one who booked the fare." Patrick said.

"Patrick!" I shrieked. "Paul's One Direction's manager! I know him off twitter." I said quickly.

"Oh so the five people that he was talking about are the One Direction boys?"

"Oh my god, Patrick, no! It can't be, what am I going to do? It's going to be so awkward!"

"Don't worry you'll be fine it's only a 40 minute drive."

"I'll be fine, okay, I'll be fine", I said worried and took out my phone again to fix up my hair. Then I started to write in my diary from where I had left off.

Dear Diary,

I am now with Patrick and Joe in the cab, after breaking down into tears at the airport and being a fool and walking away from the greatest opportunity of my life. BUT! I don't know if it's fate or if its luck, One Direction are going to be dropped off at their hotel by us! Yes I am going to be sitting in a cab with 1D! I can't tell what I'm feeling right now, a little bit insecure, a bit worried, a bit happy and a bit excited. Most people probably would be on Twitter and Facebook by now updating their status' saying "OMG In the cab with One direction! Woot!" but no I'm not going to do that, I'm just going to stay quiet like I always am when meeting new people, and I'm going to be like they're just any ordinary people. I didn't want anyone to know what actually happened today because I didn't want to be named as the attention seeking whore or be hated by some of the other fans. Let's just see how it goes. *Fingers crossed*

In the middle I thought someone was at the window but I didn't bother turning around to look because I felt like I was going to die. One Direction, in the same cab as me, two might end up sitting next to me at the back since there were two empty spaces there. I tried to calm myself down. I wasn't showing it on the outside, but inside I was exploding.